• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

m23

Tell us more! What a tease.

Not really much I can say. It's Halo at 60fps. Played a match on Sanctuary, destroyed the other team which was just a bunch of kids. Unfortunately it was smg starts.

But it feels so smooth, getting a 4 shot kill with BR is as satisfying as ever.

-Ryn

Banned
I'll be at PAX today, what should I ask at the panel??

inb4, "Will the MCC have multiplayer?"
What is Frankie's secret to not blinding everyone with his glorious dome?

One more map has yet to be revealed right?

Please be either containment/Terminal/Karl's schlong.
1374731248485_zps7215d364.gif

Any info on how armour customisation will work with the unified UI and all that jazz?

It looks like (to a degree) there's a separate Start menu just like there has been in all the past games - but once you get into your particular armor / emblem / service tag / etc subdivision, there are LB-RB sort of tabs that you use to cycle between the customization for that game of choice, if there is any.

One more map has yet to be revealed right?

Please be either containment/Terminal/Karl's schlong.

No Gemini! Just think of the possibilities having a dynamic feature.
Gemini_tree.gif

Now replace the center "garden" with something else forerunner/covy asthetic piece and add instead rockets.

gemini_overhead.gif

Next, once the center is changed just add a dynamic variable to create a twist for the risk and reward factor at rocket spawn. Perhaps an area effect like zero gravity or a containment barrier that lasts for a few seconds.

link1201

Gemini_tree.gif

Now replace the center "garden" with something else forerunner/covy asthetic piece and add instead rockets.

gemini_overhead.gif

Next, once the center is changed just add a dynamic variable to create a twist for the risk and reward factor at rocket spawn. Perhaps an area effect like zero gravity or a containment barrier that lasts for a few seconds.

Yeah.....no. This is never a good idea, imo. I'm all about Containment though. :D

link1201

What do you have in mind for a dynamic feature in containment?

For me I like the classic stuff. A bridge or a barrier that can be enabled AND disabled would be more than enough for me. I actually don't like the stuff falling like in the new Lockout or Waterworks for example. I am somewhat indifferent to the water on sanctuary though. Overall I would say if given the choice I would have no dynamic feature.

I just want to play on a renewed Containment. I will be happy though with any BTB map though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Gemini_tree.gif

gemini_overhead.gif

Holy shit, I forgot this map existed. I stopped gaming for most of Halo 2's life time, and when I came back to it there were a ton of strange, unfamiliar DLC maps, and this was one of them. I don't remember liking it much, but I was a scrub back then.

Edit : That cut out is awesome. I love the soft, airbrushed texture to it.

Top Bottom