• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

hQPHsYC.png

-Ryn

Banned
Burial Mounds confirmed... with a giant confused prairie dog as the dynamic element?

Managed to make a nice little cutout of the MC Collection helmet, lens flare included:

m78EbJn.png
That looks really cool dude! Nice work.

I came here wanting a real answer, not some stupid joke (and yes, that was a stupid joke).
tumblr_mt96e1NmPO1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Frankie rocks that bald with style. Don't know what you're on about.

Managed to make a nice little cutout of the MC Collection helmet, lens flare included:

m78EbJn.png
Ohhh shiny.. Stolen! Thanks bae.
Holy shit, I forgot this map existed. I stopped gaming for most of Halo 2's life time, and when I came back to it there were a ton of strange, unfamiliar DLC maps, and this was one of them. I don't remember liking it much, but I was a scrub back then.

Edit : That cut out is awesome. I love the soft, airbrushed texture to it.
It's an okay map. But the damn vista outside and the layout is perfect for a remake and dynamic twist. An updated version of gemini would look sexy. I would also like a containment remake, but I can't really see a dynamic variable working properly based on the architecture and layout, imho.

Its gotten to the point where we're just stoked they didn't blow one of the most basic elements of the game
Sad itsnt it.

Thanks for posting, sorry for the obnoxious watermark.

With that, really like how it is. Even Otto approves the changes coming to H2A

9912159ceb4d77b82b1fb0f73be6c0ef.png
What happened to watermarking with the Team Beyond logo? it was more clean.

It makes sense to not show it, because your average consumer would look at CE and think, "lol what is this a Wii game"...so yea.
Silly Ram, the wii didnt have games.

Why do I see a lot of people on the internet hate MC's Halo 4 design?...

I actually like it...
jraAzkn.png
Superfluous change that wasnt needed. with a throw away "oh nanomachines" justificiation

The Halo 4 Essential Visual guide says you're wrong.
Also the Halo 2 BR is straight up a completely different weapon than the Halo 4 BR.
H2 BR55 H3 BR55 HB H343 BR85

About 5 people complained about the change.

I went all COD, but they wanted Halo. I learned it the 343 way.
i liked the Mr. Hipp robin.

II SHABUTIE II

Neo Member
The PAX Main Stage stream is showing "Halo and the Journey of the Master Chief " and playing some Halo tunes. The Halo channel isn't doing anything. I don't think it's going to be on their...

-Ryn

Banned
405th is looking badass

*edit*
WHAT!?
Congratulations to the lucky dude that just proposed!
Frankie you magnificent son of a gun.

Top Bottom