• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

-Ryn

Banned
Nightfall is looking cool.
I wonder what other enviornments it will have. Probably just underground ruins given that it's surface has been Kentucky fried.

gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Meh, You can't improve what is already perfect....

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
That new music is bad, but not nearly as bad as Breaking Benjamin.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Okay, Now Steve's bit gave me chills.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly had no idea people liked the Breaking Benjamin song. I always thought it was regarded as an embarrassing joke, kinda like Wahrer.

Calm Killer

Eh, i don't like that sword sound.

Calm Killer

I honestly had no idea people liked the Breaking Benjamin song. I always thought it was regarded as an embarrassing joke, kinda like Wahrer.

I loved it....Can't not think of halo 2 when I hear it.

Top Bottom