• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Vooduu

gag.gif

team-america-puking-up-a-storm.gif

Just got booted for a betrayal when I was 36-0. Shitty teammates.

That reminds me of that time I was deleveling/trolling in Halo 2(remember that!?) by killing myself in a corner with a pair of grenades every time I respawned. Dude on my team went like 30-2 or some shit and we lost 50-49. Dude was SO MAD that whole game, LMAO

Ah, to be 14-year old on XBL again

Sai-kun

Banned
This thing?

Its hilariously decompressed and the art is incredibly boring. 4-5 panel pages used up on moments you could have condensed in a single panel, muddy dull coloring job, the Didact goes from super huge to Shaq size from page to page. Whats with the insert panel of the six composers there with the Didact at the end? Like he couldn't be assed to draw teh rest of the page so uh let me just cut and paste this real quick, paycheck collected son. This looks like a deviant art fan production. Brian Wood aint breaking a sweat here, he wrote one scene and has spread it to fit to 20 pages, money in the bank.

They seriously charging $4 for this

holy fuck lmao

Vooduu, we're banning you from using gifs for the rest of the week. Your posts must be more substantial or this thread will get closed...again. You're turning into the new sub-zero

Nebula

I almost had a heart attack. I thought midnight launch for Destiny was happening.

I also just screamed like a 4 year old over something I did in Halo 4. This roller coaster of emotions man.

Enfinit

HaloGAF really needs to step-up its .gif game. If you're going to spam each page with a plethora of .gifs, at least make 'em good. I don't mind waiting 16 years for the content to load on mobile if the shit's good.

no wat i mean

Vooduu

HaloGAF really needs to step-up its .gif game. If you're going to spam each page with a plethora of .gifs, at least make 'em good. I don't mind waiting 16 years for the content to load on mobile if the shit's good.

no wat i mean
w6LbwPm.png
it requires research.

xalener

Neo Member
I feel like this comic series would have gone over better if they had started out and stuck with a stylized and simplified aesthetic from the start.

Madness

I don't think they expected much out of the comics except a nice cheap way to tell some of the post-Covenant story without having it be in the games. What's the real readership/purchasing numbers for the comics? Do any non-Halo comic fans even buy them?

Edit: Apparently they retail for the same price as the uprising comics from a few years back, so nvm then.

Vooduu

I don't think they expected much out of the comics except a nice cheap way to tell some of the post-Covenant story without having it be in the games. What's the real readership/purchasing numbers for the comics? Do any non-Halo comic fans even buy them?

Edit: Apparently they retail for the same price as the uprising comics from a few years back, so nvm then.

Your point is still valid.

Vooduu

Posting 50 gif responses on one page is awful. And you did it again in response to a complaint, geez.

And where did I post 50 gif responses on one page in this thread?

Just calm down with the gifs and pics, it's getting too much. People on mobile get really annoyed as well.

If you look through this thread, I really haven't been posting that many gifs along with other members. Plus, they load on mobile just fine for me anyways. Calm down guys, yeesh.

Top Bottom