• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

VeeP

"The ultimate Destiny experience is on PlayStation" well fuck anyone is getting it Xbox I guess, might as well not even buy it lol

That's all marketing. PS4 gets a few extra things. It won't affect the main game. (I'm a PS4 owner myself)

Ultimately get the game on the console your friends are on. Destiny will be best played co-op with your buds.

That's all marketing. PS4 gets a few extra things. It won't affect the main game. (I'm a PS4 owner myself)

Ultimately get the game on the console your friends are on. Destiny will be best played co-op with your buds.

While I agree that people should get the console where their friends are, it's a bit much to say that the exclusive content won't affect the main game; that missing strike really sucks.

Vooduu

Anybody else excited for Halo Nightfall?

I'm pumped to see how this guy turns out. He seems badass.

sdcc-halo-nightfall-mike-colter-4-2659770c90524cc1a4ee6c8db79e2512.jpg

JonCha

2 reasons:

1. With the horrible, horrible art, there has to be some sort of selling point.

2. They're wrapping up the Didact once and for all, and didn't want to devote extra resources to a character the public clearly isn't fond of.

Re 2, guesswork or is that known?
And how can he summon a Halo ring at his whim?
That seems kinda dumb.

Halo Escalation I think.

This thing?

Its hilariously decompressed and the art is incredibly boring. 4-5 panel pages used up on moments you could have condensed in a single panel, muddy dull coloring job, the Didact goes from super huge to Shaq size from page to page. Whats with the insert panel of the six composers there with the Didact at the end? Like he couldn't be assed to draw teh rest of the page so uh let me just cut and paste this real quick, paycheck collected son. This looks like a deviant art fan production. Brian Wood aint breaking a sweat here, he wrote one scene and has spread it to fit to 20 pages, money in the bank.

They seriously charging $4 for this

VeeP

While I agree that people should get the console where their friends are, it's a bit much to say that the exclusive content won't affect the main game; that missing strike really sucks.

Yea, of course missing content sucks. But you still get 90%+ of the content, and missing out on a (potentially great) game just because of a mission and some exclusive armor bullshit just doesn't seem right. I understand if people won't buy the game out of principle, but it's not like PS4 is getting an exclusive expansion or anything.

:O

Vooduu

This thing?

Its hilariously decompressed and the art is incredibly boring. 4-5 panel pages used up on moments you could have condensed in a single panel, muddy dull coloring job, the Didact goes from super huge to Shaq size from page to page. Whats with the insert panel of the six composers there with the Didact at the end? Like he couldn't be assed to draw teh rest of the page so uh let me just cut and paste this real quick, paycheck collected son. This looks like a deviant art fan production. Brian Wood aint breaking a sweat here, he wrote one scene and has spread it to fit to 20 pages, money in the bank.

OOOOH trust me, you're not the only one to say that. It's pretty bad.

Edit: Just terrible

This thing?

I dunno why Microsoft didnt stick with Marvel instead of going mainstream and go for Dark Horse cheap resources.

Dramos

[-] How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
About a year and a half now. Lurker since '11 I believe.

[-] How old are you? What country or state are you posting from?
20 years old and I'm from Canada, Quebec.

[-] How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?
The Halo universe is probably my favourite of all science fiction. I've played all games from the original Xbox to the Xbox 360. However, I've never completed campaign of Halo 1 and 2.

[-] What mode do you spend most of your time in? (i.e. Multiplayer, Campaign, Forge, Firefight, Theater)
Multiplayer and Campaign

[-] What is your favorite playlist? (i.e. MLG, Action Sack)
Team Slayer and MLG

[-] AR or BR?
BR

[-] Highest Halo 3 level and what playlist?
Team Slayer

[-] Favorite Halo 2 map?
Zanzibar

[-] Favorite all-time Halo map?
The Pit

[-] Other Halo sites/forums you have been a member of.
None.

[-] Any other games you spend a lot of time playing.
Gears of War, Starcraft, Warcraft, Forza Motorsport

[-] Personal bio stuff. (occupation/hobbies/etc.)
Fascinated by technology, student in Software Engineering, avid hip-hop listener, loves to play basketball.

Really looking forward for Halo:MCC. I'm hoping I can meet new people here and go over the campaign together. (If anyone from QC, let me know!) Otherwise, great OT design!

tootsi666

What are they DOING?!

Surely this is something we should experience in a campaign?

Gosh, I'm mad now.
If it has anything to do with H5: Guardians' plot, then we should experience it in a campaign. If it is a seperate storyline... it doesn't really matter.
They should have atleast made a book about it.

Top Bottom