• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Deception

Saw someone make the comparison that Destiny PVE is essentially a step up from Spartan Ops and I agree. Missions are the same rehashed environments and consist of pushing buttons and fighting through waves of enemies.

Schryver

Are you guys even doing the end game content like high level strikes or leveling up your light level? Also there will be the Raid coming soon too.

If you got this game for competitive gaming, you should have skipped it.

I got exactly what I wanted out of the game and I wasn't expecting a big campaign either, I was expecting that to be bare bones until later expansions like most MMOs. Until then I will grind loot and level my gear :)

Yep. Got Destiny for the fun co-op and the raid stuff. Helps keep the WoW at bay

Welfare

Who's finished Destiny yet? I can't believe Old Russia is like a fourth of the game.

That final "boss", "area", whatever it was, was such a massive disappointment. In fact, that's what I felt like during the entire campaign. Each planet was short, there was barely any story to it (haven't read the Grimoire cards yet), and the enemies offered no challenge what-so-ever. Music was good tho.

Are we getting a Bulletin tonight?

wwm0nkey

That final "boss", "area", whatever it was, was such a massive disappointment. In fact, that's what I felt like during the entire campaign. Each planet was short, there was barely any story to it (haven't read the Grimoire cards yet), and the enemies offered no challenge what-so-ever. Music was good tho.

Are we getting a Bulletin tonight?
Venus was awesome and pretty big.

Damn, it sucks that you can't reload while sprinting in Destiny. Hopefully they allow that for Halo 5..
;b
Going off their most recent states ( aka how we're getting them in MCC, not how they launched):

CE > H2 >>>> Reach > H3 > H4
What do you value most out of Halo multiplayer? Wondering about your placement of Reach > H3 > H4

IMO, Halo 4 is just a better version of Reach. Sure it took away descope and added perks, flinch, etc., but the gunplay and movement felt better than both H3 and Reach.

pacman85

I want that map guide. I wish it wasn't Best Buy exclusive. Does anyone know if it'll be available for purchase separately?
I'm in the same boat. I am getting the game digitally since my buddy and I have game sharing set up (half price games FTW) and noticed somebody posted this link that looks like you can buy it separately for $20. I haven't tried myself just yet though but if it works I will jump in.

jem0208

What do you value most out of Halo multiplayer? Wondering about your placement of Reach > H3 > H4

IMO, Halo 4 is just a better version of Reach. Sure it took away descope and added perks, flinch, etc., but the gunplay and movement felt better than both H3 and Reach.

This how I've always felt about 4. The basic gameplay is really good, better than 3 and definitely better than Reach. Unfortunately they tacked on all the crap which every already knows about.

From what some of the pros have been saying, H2A feels like Halo 4 gameplay but with Halo 2 settings. Sounds bloody fantastic to me.

Ugh the Chargers. They make me embarrassed to be a fan. I think Rivers' days are numbered unless they do something spectacular this year.

Haha I'm a Vikings fan and have disliked Rivers since the first time I saw him. Just an awkward looking guy that has a face that annoys me.

He still has the best gifs tho.

rivers-worst-day-ever.gif

Deception

I'm in the same boat. I am getting the game digitally since my buddy and I have game sharing set up (half price games FTW) and noticed somebody posted this link that looks like you can buy it separately for $20. I haven't tried myself just yet though but if it works I will jump in.

I'm in the same boat I want to buy it physically just to have it in my collection but I think I'll until it's like $20 a get it in a few years.

Don't think anyone could argue on the story. Again though its pretty obvious they will expand upon it, just sucks it launched with so little to it though. .
I don't think the story of Destiny is bad because I don't think it's trying to tell a story in a traditional way.

Everybody is calling Destiny's story bad because they're judging it based on the standards of a linear story you might find in a Halo game.

Destiny doesn't appear to be trying to tell a story like that. But I'm only at the moon.

Enfinit

Man, yesterday I was a few moments away from literally throwing down $400 for a One and grabbing Destiny as the free game of my choice. But after reading everyone's reaction I'm thinking that maybe I should be glad I didn't waste my money (yet, at least).

From what I've gathered from the last few pages of Destiny talk from HaloGAF, it's very alright. The game's fun (really the fun comes from cooperative play), and the narrative, gameplay, and all the other bullshit is interesting, but overall the game's pretty underwhelming.

belushy

Banned
Anyone still play Reach? Should set up a time to play here soon. I've been playing alone and have been having fun, but getting into games with groups kinda suck.

edit: Add my gt if you're looking to play sometime. GT = belucheez

This how I've always felt about 4. The basic gameplay is really good, better than 3 and definitely better than Reach. Unfortunately they tacked on all the crap which every already knows about.

From what some of the pros have been saying, H2A feels like Halo 4 gameplay but with Halo 2 settings. Sounds bloody fantastic to me.
Halo 4 still had too much aim assist for my liking, but the consistency in the netcode is what I really liked with the gunplay. Looking forward to Halo 3 now that we better online systems.

wwm0nkey

I don't think the story of Destiny is bad because I don't think it's trying to tell a story in a traditional way.

Everybody is calling Destiny's story bad because they're judging it based on the standards of a linear story you might find in a Halo game.

Destiny doesn't appear to be trying to tell a story like that. But I'm only at the moon.

You will understand why, but I think the problem is people think that the end is actually the end when it isn't. Its like Act 1 and the expansions will be the other acts. A lot of people are forgetting the trailer with the guy pointing the gun at a Guardian, that scene was not in the game....yet. So we know there is more story to come.

You will understand why, but I think the problem is people think that the end is actually the end when it isn't. Its like Act 1 and the expansions will be the other acts. A lot of people are forgetting the trailer with the guy pointing the gun at a Guardian, that scene was not in the game....yet. So we know there is more story to come.

Still not excuse to be blocked because you reached end game in less than a week and the main story is already done.

Madness

Doesn't really matter if expansions bring content that helps explain the story better, if so, that's even worse for Bungie that they'd rather cut out things that make their final retail game worse. I just wonder if this is why Staten left, because he was forced to write an underwhelming generic story that needs to be this way so it can keep being added on with expansions and future games, or he left because he realized the story isn't as good as he wanted.

jem0208

This isn't exactly a good thing.

If you're $60 game requires paid expansions to make the story any good then you've messed up somewhere along the line.

wwm0nkey

This isn't exactly a good thing.

If you're $60 game requires paid expansions to make the story any good then you've messed up somewhere along the line.

I don't think all of it is going to be via expansions, they will probably have a few updates that will add story for free, but then we will have major events like other MMOs that will require us to pay to access the content.

So what I am thinking will happen is that we will be getting a few new story missions here and there that will give us hooks into other major events and to watch them all fully play out we will need the expansions.

So basically just like any other MMO which while Destiny is not a "MMO" it has a lot of the stuff one does so I wont be surprised if it follows this path as well.

Its like an MMO, but without the advantages of a MMO. There just aren't a lot of people to interact with in the world, its complicated interact with them, there's jack and shit explore with invisible walls and killzones all over the place, doing the same 3 quest variants over and again, lookin for chests that practically never have anything good in them.

Then its also like a shooter, but without any of the tight focus that tends to make them great. There's this open-ended nature to the encounter design and not in the Halo way typically, and the weapons are all kinda samey to adapt to various situations, and bosses are just grindfests to accommodate the various damage values and leveling systems, and the storytelling is just awful because they couldn't decide if they wanted to bother casual players with TOO much narrative(but they force you to watch cutscenes/exposition dumps every.single.time. because reasons).

Its half-and-half, and it just kinda half-ass.

Its like an MMO, but without the advantages of a MMO. There just aren't a lot of people to interact with in the world, its complicated interact with them, there's jack and shit explore with invisible walls and killzones all over the place, doing the same 3 quest variants over and again, lookin for chests that practically never have anything good in them.

Then its also like a shooter, but without any of the tight focus that tends to make them great. There's this open-ended nature to the encounter design and not in the Halo way typically, and the weapons are all kinda samey to adapt to various situations, and bosses are just grindfests to accommodate the various damage values and leveling systems, and the storytelling is just awful because they couldn't decide if they wanted to bother casual players with TOO much narrative(but they force you to watch cutscenes/exposition dumps every.single.time. because reasons).

Pack it up boys, you nailed it.

Madness

I've been thinking of something, but Destiny is like a jack of all trades game, master of none. I haven't seen anything that another game hasn't done better. Do I want to play Destiny PvP over say Halo 2 Anniversary? No. The gunplay, movement and shooting of Halo is infinitely better. The story is poorly told and generic, especially in contrast to games like Mass Effect 1 and 2. As is the exploration and world building. It's one thing to step out onto the Citadel the first time, meet all the npc's, interact, even do story missions. It's another to just head to the tower, dance for some randoms, and just sell/buy/upgrade. The loot and rpg systems are much better in Borderlands or other games too.

I don't know, I just don't think it excels in any area. And sure you can say Destiny is its own thing, but obviously in this industry comparisons are valid.

TheOddOne

You didn't add any coli smileys to this review. I give this review a 3/10.

CyReN

I just feel like Bungie was so pretentious about the game and project since the reveal, like they had some wide world and secrets for players to find. Leading up to the release I thought they kept their cards close so people discover their magical new world. Instead there was none of that, literally. The game is barren and has no charm or soul. I don't know what happened, I didn't think it would be the next Halo but with the time they have been working on it I thought it would at least be more. I'll keep playing but nothing seems to be changing.

I just feel like Bungie was so pretentious about the game and project since the reveal, like they had some wide world and secrets for players to find. Leading up to the release I thought they kept their cards close so people discover their magical new world. Instead there was none of that, literally. The game is barren and has no charm or soul. I don't know what happened, I didn't think it would be the next Halo but with the time they have been working on it I thought it would at least be more. I'll keep playing but nothing seems to be changing.
Or that there would be a decent story to the game but nop.

Rockyrock

Damn, it sucks that you can't reload while sprinting in Destiny. Hopefully they allow that for Halo 5..
;b

To be honest with you dude, I don't even consider H4 MP a Halo game. It's so far from what Halo is to me. And im not going to go into why because it's been discussed an unearthly amount of times now, im sure.

As for why I put Reach in front of H3 is simply because of no bloom gameplay. If Reach ended how it launched I would have put H3 in front of it, but as it stands now Reach could have been almost as good as H2 if it just had better maps. Yes no bloom changed the game that much. And on top of that the Netcode was superb.

H3 to me was just a worse version of Halo 2. And I mean almost across the entire board with the exception of forge and theater. It's sluggish, the netcode/hit detection is some of the worst I ever experienced in my life and the main utility weapon fired in a random spray pattern. It was broken at it's very core. Dedicated servers might make it playable come MCC, but even on LAN H3 was an RNG game. No game ever made me rage as close to as many time as H3, simply b/c it didn't work.

To be honest with you dude, I don't even consider H4 MP a Halo game. It's so far from what Halo is to me. And im not going to go into why because it's been discussed an unearthly amount of times now, im sure.
But Legendary settings work well, if you can look past the flinch and no descope. These settings feel more like traditional Halo.
As for why I put Reach in front of H3 is simply because of no bloom gameplay. If Reach ended how it launched I would have put H3 in front of it, but as it stands now Reach could have been almost as good as H2 if it just had better maps. Yes no bloom changed the game that much. And on top of that the Netcode was superb.
MLG ZB Reach settings were better than Halo 3 settings, I agree. Reach really paled in comparison to other Halo games because of the map selection, that's for damn sure lol.
H3 to me was just a worse version of Halo 2. And I mean almost across the entire board with the exception of forge and theater. It's sluggish, the netcode/hit detection is some of the worst I ever experienced in my life and the main utility weapon fired in a random spray pattern. It was broken at it's very core. Dedicated servers might make it playable come MCC, but even on LAN H3 was an RNG game. No game ever made me rage as close to as many time as H3, simply b/c it didn't work.
Halo 3 stung many when it released, and the people praising that gameplay as best (factually incorrect
, fight me
) only made that pain last for years. Hopefully TMCC changes some of that around though if we can play some lag free 2v2's on Guardian or something as a palette cleanser.

For some reason, switching between Halo games helped me warm up to do better in any one of them lol. One slight people have towards TMCC's mixed playlists have been, "It's going to be too difficult to switch from game to game," but will it really? I think people don't give themselves enough credit, especially going from game to game in the same franchise. I mean, one minute people lump Halo 1-3 together when talking about going back to "that" gameplay, yet when discussing the nitty gritty people complain that switching between them on the fly will be an issue. So who knows ;b

defghik

I feel the exact same way about H3, it's amazing to see the game praised in retrospect, when at the time most good players considered it to be clearly inferior to Halo 2. I've always felt that Halo 3 is Halo 2 made slow, boring, and inconsistent, and that's without considering the god awful netcode. When the game launched, I was shocked at how horrible the netcode was, especially after 3 years of people bitching about poor netcode in Halo 2 (in a lot of ways, Halo 3's netcode is even worse than Halo 2). I also think Halo 3's core gunplay is easily the worst in the series (well, pre-TU Reach was worse, but ZB Reach is actually pretty solid).

Totally agree with the rage part too, no game has ever come close to making me as mad as Halo 3. For some reason I still try to play the game once in a while, and every single time I turn the game off frustrated.

Okay. Yesterday I went to the Geamstop Expo specifically because I wanted to play some Halo 2 Anniversary. I didn't know who, if any, 343 employees would be there, so I was planning to leave at around 1:30 because the traffic in LA would be so bad leaving anytime after 3pm.

To my surprise, there were! And they were so awesome and kind to me. They are so many great people at 343. I ended up staying out until 11pm! Way past my bed time.

I got to the expo hall at around 9:15am and registered. Got my tickets and immediately went into Hall D. From there I stuck around the Halo booth until closing. For the first few times I went back in line, but Che, Mike (guy from Gamestop who was working there), and Mitch (343i tester from Portland) were kind enough to let me stay at the same three or four consoles without having to get back in line. I basically stayed at the Halo booth unless something else was going on.

Here are three pictures of my lovely self playing Halo 2 Anniversary.

iqXpmLo.jpg

XRi3uRg.jpg

7uB6F2f.jpg

Short impression of H2A: I loved it.

Long version:

It's like the definitive version of Halo 2 (no game breaking button glitches, no super bounces, sword nerfed, homing ability of the plasma pistol lessened), and it plays GREAT. The maps all look gorgeous, and nothing visually or gameplay wise was lost in the transition to the Xbox One hardware. I do wish Lockout was more blue, but honestly how orange the map's lighting is wasn't on my mind while I was playing it.

The changes made to the maps are all for the better: Ascension with its bubble shield, Sanctuary with its waterfalls and new passages over by shotgun, and Lockout with its wondrous stalactites.

I was never a huge fan of Ascension, but the added bubble shield mechanic makes it play in a more interesting manner. (I remember when Ascension was revealed and people were already declaring Ascension's changes as bad without having played it, heh). It doesn't disrupt the flow of the map because the majority of the combat happens around the map's outer edges; all it really does is make it easier for a team to have a chance to get back in the game.

Sanctuary's waterfalls are a great addition, whether you want to use them as a way to sneak up on an opponent holding that area or to confuse them by giving yourself some visibility cover. I remember I shot the switch to bring down the waterfall so I could reload my weapons and get my shields back. The gravity lifts added to the shotgun hallways make those areas play more smoothly.

By far my favorite addition was Lockout's stalactites. Those things are sooooo much fun to shoot (and you can pre-shoot them!) and they're so satisfying to get kills with. They change the map's dynamics for the more interesting and better, in my opinion. They're another chance for you (or your team) to gain the upper hand and mount a comeback by knocking players off the map's more critical positions. My favorite moments during my time at the Gamestop Expo was when I got a kill on a player, turned around, shot a stalactite, and got a double kill from the falling debris. Greatly satisfying!

From what I played, the only suggestion at this point that I would make would be to up the movement speed a tad. To my shock (and somewhat horror), one of the first things I tried to do in H2A was sprint. However, after a few matches that urge leaves you and everything is cool. However, I did feel like your player character moved more slowly than your Halo 2 Original counterpart. Maybe my memory deceives me.

AFEoSrr.jpg

Che wanted me to grab a picture with the Master Chief walking around (here's the picture, Che!). The dress looks fab, I know.

After that I went back to play more games when Bravo showed up. I gave him a VERY BIG HUG. Talked to him a bit, then Tashi and Colin showed up. I gave Tashi a VERY BIG HUG TOO. I didn't give Colin one because he was sick.

I talked to them for a bit, then went back to playing H2A. Around 12:30 Che walked up to me and asked if I wanted to grab lunch with him and Megan from Rooster Teeth. Uh, yes. Of course! So we went back to his hotel and had a surprisingly good lunch (the food tasted better than I was expecting).

6hvsk0m.jpg

When we got back I watched the 1v1 finals for Gamestop's H2A tournament. You can see Bravo on the far left casting the match. I watched 1 match with Tashi and the rest with Che. I met Eugena here – another fabulous woman who works at 343. I also met Adam Wong.

Once the tournament was finished I hung around as the 343 peeps packed up the equipment, then I went back to the booth to play some more. Che, Bravo, and the others went to grab some lunch at around 3:00 (well, Che went with the others as they ate). They brought along a cool girl named Cortney who, like me, was hanging around the booth playing Halo.

I played some more games and talked to Mitch. When the crew came back it was nearly time to pack up, but I kept playing. Eventually everybody else in the hall was packing up except for us because we played a community game. It was me, Cortney, Bravo, and Mitch vs. Tashi, Colin, Mike from Gamestop, and another girl on their team who stuck around the booth to play. We were down 42 - 36 at one point, but we climbed back up, kept the game close, and we won! Our glorious leader, Bravo, brought us victory, and I gave him a big hug I was so happy.

HAHA TASHI YOU LOST

After that, we packed up and went to the 343 team's respective hotels so we could go to dinner. We went to the House of Blues at Disneyland and had to wait 45 minutes for a table to open up.

P5tnEjG.jpg

(Me with Che and Cortney as we waited. You can see Adam in the background wearing a Twitch shirt and Bravo trying to photobomb the the picture above my face.

Disclaimer: That's not my drink. I don't drink. Che made me hold that up!

I had a wonderful dinner with them. Bravo bought a woman a drink for stepping on her foot. Adam used to have long hair, Eugena still has trouble translating English to Spanish to English again in her head, Mitch likes the ending to Mass Effect 3, Che loves Pet Sounds, Tashi said he has Terminator vision, Colin didn't say too much because he was sick ( =[ ), and Cortney likes to stream.

Che took a video or picture of the dinner. I didn't grab any photos.

When it was time to go, I had to say goodbye to Tashi, Mitch, Eugena, Colin, and Adam. I told Eugena to send my love to Jessica and Alison, and say hi to Bonnie and Kiki for me. I had ridden with Che and Adam who were staying in the same hotel, so Cortney and I went back with them. I said goodbye to Che, Adam, and Cortney.

Che continuously made fun of my affinity for milk all day.

All of it was so much fun. Again, the people at 343 are so nice and generous – lovely, lovely people.

Looking forward to when 343 is back in Los Angeles!

Madness

Only reason I am hesitant of the dynamic map changes is because I feel it's meant to handhold at times and be get out of jail cards.

So hearing that the stalactites being so fun because they can dislodge players from key areas, reminds me of the blue shell from Mario Kart, and the sole reason it's there is to penalize good players in order to give weaker players a chance. Now obviously good players can also shoot the stalactites. But if I am up on BR tower, I'm basically a sitting duck for an instakill. I'd have to leave or jump down, shoot the stalactite and then get back up to be safe.

Time will tell how the maps are really affected by the changes. As for the others, will have to play, but things like the waterfalls, not only do they affect sightlines, but create camping type situations. You step out, fire shots and retreat behind and wait for someone to head through, most likely be killed.

Only reason I am hesitant of the dynamic map changes is because I feel it's meant to handhold at times and be get out of jail cards.

So hearing that the stalactites being so fun because they can dislodge players from key areas, reminds me of the blue shell from Mario Kart, and the sole reason it's there is to penalize good players in order to give weaker players a chance. Now obviously good players can also shoot the stalactites. But if I am up on BR tower, I'm basically a sitting duck for an instakill. I'd have to leave or jump down, shoot the stalactite and then get back up to be safe.

Time will tell how the maps are really affected by the changes. As for the others, will have to play, but things like the waterfalls, not only do they affect sightlines, but create camping type situations. You step out, fire shots and retreat behind and wait for someone to head through, most likely be killed.
There's nothing preventing you from shooting the stalactites before you get to a certain area of the map. They can be used defensively and offensively.

And you're making assumptions about the waterfall without having played it. The waterfall only covers the front of your base, only lasts for about 15 seconds, and has a cool down. You can't camp it.

Madness

There's nothing preventing you from shooting the stalactites before you get to a certain area of the map. They can be used defensively and offensively.

And you're making assumptions about the waterfall without having played it. The waterfall only covers the front of your base, only lasts for about 15 seconds, and has a cool down. You can't camp it.

Of course. Not having played and only seeing, I'm speculating and making assumptions. I don't need to have played something first hand to have the ability to comment on it. I don't know, let's say I get shotty and see some players pushing, I'll activate waterfall and pick them off as they enter no?

And you're right I can shoot the stalactites before I get to that area. But tell me something, what if they are not there, and I get up with sniper and am picking off people in zoom and they respawn, and I don't know/can't see them. I'm either dead instantly by someone who will shoot them, or I have to leave a highly valued area of the map, risk death shooting them and going back no?

So hearing that the stalactites being so fun because they can dislodge players from key areas
Nah, this is just them putting the band-aid on the issue of long kill times and being unable to overtake a team holding a decent position in Halo 2 settings with a power weapon and/or half-decent setup.
So, I was clearing an old HD out and found a load of unused Halo clips from a couple years ago. In the MCC hype haze I'm excited about Halo again so I decided to throw them together for a montage. Few gaf references in for good measure. Enjoy/shit on my 360p wIndows movie maker effort!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n4lbh4sqK4
Maybe I'm feeling crazy (because I'm getting nostalgic.. for Reach?), but I think a 5sk with a 100% bloom DMR feels more satisfying than a 4sk in Halo 3. That feedback is too reallllll. Also, that first playlist with Forge remakes of classic maps was the best thing in that game, even better than Anniversary settings IMO.

A 4sk in Halo 3 was more like, "Oh wow.. it worked this time."

VinFTW

Thanks for the visual tour and impressions.

You just made the wait till Nov. that much longer.

Vico

Great write-up, Dax.
I love how the 343 guys seem to be closer and closer to the fans.

Saw someone make the comparison that Destiny PVE is essentially a step up from Spartan Ops and I agree. Missions are the same rehashed environments and consist of pushing buttons and fighting through waves of enemies.

When I see what Bungie made in 5 years, it makes me realise 343 delivered a hell of a big package for a first game as a studio. The thought of Halo 5 being bigger in every way is really exciting :

“Halo 5: Guardians” is a bigger effort than “Halo 4.” That applies to the content and scope of the game, as well as the technology in what’s now a brand new and more powerful engine.

Of course. Not having played and only seeing, I'm speculating and making assumptions. I don't need to have played something first hand to have the ability to comment on it. I don't know, let's say I get shotty and see some players pushing, I'll activate waterfall and pick them off as they enter no?

And you're right I can shoot the stalactites before I get to that area. But tell me something, what if they are not there, and I get up with sniper and am picking off people in zoom and they respawn, and I don't know/can't see them. I'm either dead instantly by someone who will shoot them, or I have to leave a highly valued area of the map, risk death shooting them and going back no?

There's a difference between commenting and drawing conclusions. For example, you said the waterfall on Sanctuary creates a camping situation when that's not what happened from my 6+ hours with the game, nor has it occurred from all the matches played during pro circuits. And to answer your question about this particular situation, no, it doesn't, because as I said it doesn't cover the whole base.

As for the rest of your post, I think your example is a pretty poor one to demonstrate the point you're trying to make. You have to de-scope to check the area to make sure nobody is coming up behind you, so how is checking for stalactites any different? You want to be able to see the entire map while you scope? It's like any part of the map you have to watch out for (gates on Zanzibar and High Ground), but repeatable. Plus, there are audio cues to it breaking (very loud audio cues), and the respawn times on them are tremendous.

Ramirez

Nice clips, Henery, but fuck, watching that brought back my hatred for the past 2 Halo's immensely.

H2A looks good and all, but I'll take the classic version, thanks.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Yep, fair worries, but they can be turned off and forged off for matchmaking. So if they're super fun for everyone hurrah, and we can happily make "pro" versions available too.

Yep, fair worries, but they can be turned off and forged off for matchmaking. So if they're super fun for everyone hurrah, and we can happily make "pro" versions available too.

Yeah, fair worries to be sure, and my time with the maps was in a very specific environment.

From what I played, though, all the additions are great and make the maps play better! =)

Madness

Yeah, Max said during the panel that the breakable glass has a non-breakable variant in forge if you want it. I agree having options is win/win and I'll obviously play the hell out of H2A along with the rest of the games, just wary about how changes will affect the maps. We're now two months away from launch, do you think we'll get an idea on playlists before launch, how they'll be setup? Will there be pro/mlg style variants already created for the games? For example, BR starts, no radar etc.

We know that there are more story missions in the expansions, but I wouldn't use a quick scene from a video from more than a year before the game came out as a sample. That easily could have been something that's been cut entirely.

Top Bottom