• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Ramirez

Eh, PVP is all I played yesterday from level 7-15 and not once did I feel any difference in the players. If you think someone getting a grenade 15 seconds before you makes that much of a difference, then stay out until you have gear that gives you the same.

Your sniper will still one shot anyone in the head, as will your shotgun in their chest.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Stuff like this makes me worry, Bungie even had a message in game of Halo 2 that said they were a mistake, let's not regress.

You realize

a) Starts are a matchmaking setting
b) We're deliberately showing off old school H2 content, including dual wielding

You'll get the game types you want in matchmaking (and customs obviously)

Frankie, next time I'm up in Seattle I want to be invited to your party boat. You don't have to worry about me getting drunk.

(I'm having lunch with Che, and Megan from Rooster Teeth).

So much fun! Che and Megan are awesome =)

You realize

b) We're deliberately showing off old school H2 content, including dual wielding

I for one, eagerly await SMG starts on coag. Day one.

sarcasm, obviously

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
TOO LATE!!!!1

I have nightmares of a game i played that had SMG starts on coag and the other team got both snipes and rockets

But still, if you dont put some maps (like ivory tower) on SMG starts, pls put them everywhere

Because i wants to use SMG every time pls

belushy

Banned
Change the radar to a Destiny-like radar, and I'd be fine with radar. Otherwise, no radar please.

edit: What a weird statement I just made... I'm feeling a bit under the weather, sorry.

You realize

Can you do a Custom Games browser inside the Halo Channel app? Would be nice to be able to search for open lobbies of particular gametypes that I like that aren't necessarily in Matchmaking.

Change the radar to a Destiny-like radar, and I'd be fine with radar. Otherwise, no radar please.

edit: What a weird statement I just made... I'm feeling a bit under the weather, sorry.

No thanks, I'm enjoying Destiny but in PvP I still prefer the Halo radar and crouch stealth by a long shot. Hardcore playlists have no radar, let us leave "default Halo" with radar as is thanks.

Also why can't I move some UI elements around, I'd like to move the radar from top left to bottom left. It seems silly but I feel I like miss the in game on screen action when looking at the Destiny radar all the way up there. It would be great if more games nowadays allowed UI elements to be repositioned or resized or colour/opacity sliders etc. Cough, volume sliders too :)

Ozzy, do you use Toggle Crouch?

9bNZc48.gif

Kibbles

Now iirc weren't Halo 1 animations not 60fps on Halo PC? Is that changed now on Xbox One? I may be wrong all together I just thought I remember Halo 1 not being true 60fps

FyreWulff

Now iirc weren't Halo 1 animations not 60fps on Halo PC? Is that changed now on Xbox One? I may be wrong all together I just thought I remember Halo 1 not being true 60fps

They were still 30fps

Which makes me curious if MCC CEA or CE multi actually have their animations redone

Top Bottom