• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

They were still 30fps

Which makes me curious if MCC CEA or CE multi actually have their animations redone

I'd hazard a guess they'll likely just use the original keyframes and have the rest of intermediate frames done on the fly for 60fps. Unless they completely rewrite the animation engine/technique used.

2 months + 1 day till MCC.

Cxv9ExY.gif

m23

Only got to play a couple matches on Lockdown but it was great. It was the Pax build though so nothing really new at X14.

Wasted the other teams.

2 months + 1 day till MCC.
Dangit. Last night I was all excited about posting the 2 month mark from TMCC. You've dun spoiled my plan.

Ugh the Chargers. They make me embarrassed to be a fan. I think Rivers' days are numbered unless they do something spectacular this year.

Only got to play a couple matches on Lockdown but it was great. It was the Pax build though so nothing really new at X14.

Wasted the other teams.
Nice. Glad you were able to go and partake in the Halo goodness and blain on some unsuspecting foes.

rrc1594

Dangit. Last night I was all excited about posting the 2 month mark from TMCC. You've dun spoiled my plan.

Ugh the Chargers. They make me embarrassed to be a fan. I think Rivers' days are numbered unless they do something spectacular this year.

Nice. Glad you were able to go and partake in the Halo goodness and blain on some unsuspecting foes.

Last season they were solid, not like my Giants their ugh

Booties

Banned
If all I have to do is preorder there,

ala this

Im doing it anyways

I used to hook up with this girl who had a picture of strongside in her bedroom. Preeeeetty sure she masturbated to it. Closest I've been to becomming a halo pro. Wonder what she's up to these days, she'd probably like this guide.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Team Deathmatch is terrible, stay in Control or 3v3. TDM without an objective really brings the BS to the top with people camping map edges with snipers, etc.

Truth grenade right there.

I've only played a few games in multiplayer Solo, but control is so much compared with everything else.

Needs a BTB mode too for hijinks.

wwm0nkey

Truth grenade right there.

I've only played a few games in multiplayer Solo, but control is so much compared with everything else.

Needs a BTB mode too for hijinks.
BTB would be awesome in Destiny.

But yeah people should sick with Control or the 3v3 mode. DM is fun but you need to have at least one BS weapon on you. TDM just sucks

Rockyrock

Destiny is pretty mediocre in every way possible, can't believe they spent 5 years to make this.

Im a little shocked at how many people were expecting an amazing game. I mean this is Bungie.

They haven't put out anything good (by their standards) since '04.

wwm0nkey

Are you guys even doing the end game content like high level strikes or leveling up your light level? Also there will be the Raid coming soon too.

If you got this game for competitive gaming, you should have skipped it.

I got exactly what I wanted out of the game and I wasn't expecting a big campaign either, I was expecting that to be bare bones until later expansions like most MMOs. Until then I will grind loot and level my gear :)

Are you guys even doing the end game content like high level strikes or leveling up your light level? Also there will be the Raid coming soon too.

If you got this game for competitive gaming, you should have skipped it.

I got exactly what I wanted out of the game and I wasn't expecting a big campaign either, I was expecting that to be bare bones until later expansions like most MMOs. Until then I will grind loot and level my gear :)

pretty much mte.

Booties

Banned
me and Papercuts beat the last stage, and we didn't even know it WAS the last level, or what we doing, or why we should care

when the "ending" cutscene played, we almost died laughing

Ouch. Reminds me of Dark Souls II ending/final boss, except it's Dark Souls and that's exactly what I expected.

wwm0nkey

so its bad ? just got the the venus and i dont have a clue whats going on

Basically the Vex are being dicks and all other races want something to do with the Traveler, but the Vex are just the biggest assholes out of the entire group.

It's not a good story but hopefully they expand upon the individual races in the expansion sets. House of Wolves is apparently about the characters from The Reef, who I thought were actually pretty interesting.

Also remember there is more story that we know is coming, remember the trailer with that guy on Venus pointing a gun at your Guardian? Thats not in the game yet.

Basically the Vex are being dicks and all other races want something to do with the Traveler, but the Vex are just the biggest assholes out of the entire group.

It's not a good story but hopefully the expand upon the individual races in the expansion sets. House of Wolves is apparently about the characters from The Reef, who I thought were actually pretty interesting.

Also remember there is more story that we know is coming, remember the trailer with that guy on Venus pointing a gun at your Guardian? Thats not in the game yet.

When you reach Venus is more like Earth should be the first two missions and launch you to the moon, the reward items in Venus are so low for you now.

And every time you clear a planet it have some sort of cheesy cliffhanger to be used later,

wwm0nkey

When you reach Venus is more like Earth should be the first two missions and launch you to the moon, the reward items in Venus are so low for you now.

And every time you clear a planet it have some sort of cheesy cliffhanger to be used later,
I hope if they put new zones on the planets (I don't see why they wouldn't) that we get Chihago from the concept art.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
oh

So how great is the story? I bet Dinklage-bot is the bad guy.
The story feels like an epilogue. Like a quick introduction to the universe and characters with no substanace.

It's so fucking funny to see the over-hype backlash set in.
I was skeptical as hell about Destiny and I'm still amazed about much they messed up. I enjoy the game, but there are some huge flaws.

m23

I was looking forward to the story for Destiny, it sounded like it would be interesting but aside from the intro, I haven't seen anything else story wise. Pretty disappointing.

Some of the missions though are really fun, on coop at least. Provides a challenge that isn't frustrating for me (I play all missions on hard).

The biggest fear from me though is content. I keep hearing how people are competing the game already, and I thought this game would be jam packed with stuff. I've only had a few hours with it so far so hopefully I'll be surprised.

Fracas

#fuckonami
me and Papercuts beat the last stage, and we didn't even know it WAS the last level, or what we doing, or why we should care

when the "ending" cutscene played, we almost died laughing
That's about what I expected. Story was terrible in the alpha/beta, not too surprised to see the final game like that

Yep.

I dont really know what to say other than ... uh

Actually I do know what to say: (spoiler)

Why oh why is the reward a mote of light, when the only person I can give motes of light to are you mr speaker? You own the worst shop ever.

Motes of light also purchase Osiris coins for a special PvP, but I have no idea where to buy them.

Top Bottom