• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Madness

My heart dropped when I made my first post and I saw I was STILL tagged. Was kid of hoping the ban would revert my tag back to "Member".

That tag will follow you into the grave Speedy." Here lies Luis(?), his life was dedicated to spreading the word about the Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system".

JoeDanny

Hi guys, so this is my first second post and I just wanted to introduce myself

A few things you need to know about me

-I like Halo
-I love Halo

that's it. Please don't make fun of me if I say stupid things

If you haven't see this in the OT Pics thread then ask yourself...what else am I missing :)

h3B839A4D

It reminds me of grunts tucking tail when you'd take out their leader Elite first.

Enfinit

If you haven't see this in the OT Pics thread then ask yourself...what else am I missing :)

h3B839A4D

It reminds me of grunts tucking tail when you'd take out their leader Elite first.
It's astounding that this game cost a half of billion dollars to produce, given the vast amount of hilarious glitches it produces.

IHaveIce

Banned
I couldn't even decide what is the worst of Destiny, it is either their pvp with supers( pls make a mode without supers), the pvp maps or the story.

Or the lack of features that made Halo great( custom games, theater, forge etc)

Can't wait for the MCC

II SHABUTIE II

Neo Member
I couldn't even decide what is the worst of Destiny, it is either their pvp with supers( pls make a mode without supers), the pvp maps or the story.

Or the lack of features that made Halo great( custom games, theater, forge etc)

Can't wait for the MCC

Destiny isn't a pvp game, I don't know why it was forced. Nobody really asked for it... Destiny's overall story would have benefited without the forced tack on of MP.

Ampoc

Neo Member
Do you think this forum is funny? DOES IT ENTERTAIN YOU? DOES IT

HaloGAF is gud tv show. has great character development. a little low on action though ;/

Favourite character is that amp guy even though he doesn't go on screen alot, he's a really badass and a incredibly handsome dude

Blueblur1

No, I shopped it along with a few other colors. I just really liked the way the green visor looked with the purple. Their were a couple others that looked good, but this one was my favorite. My next favorite was green with a silver visor.

6_zpsbaaa5abb.jpg

5_zpsff2c789f.jpg

4_zps1dad971b.jpg

The standard red and blue look way better than the pastel colors 343 insists on using.

willow ve

At least amidst all the upheavel, retcons, and poor game choice mechanics through the last five years we can always count on HaloGAF to never change.

It's astounding that this game cost a half of billion dollars to produce, given the vast amount of hilarious glitches it produces.
That's not a glitch. They run away when you activate the super. They also stay out of the area of effect of a grenade. The Destiny hate in this thread is so annoying, quit reaching and stick to halo.

m23

Are they using a new announcer for Halo 2 anniversary multiplayer? When I played it last, I swear I heard a different voice.

Nowise10

Criticism is not hate.

Except It isn't a bug, and nor is Destiny a buggy game. A comment like "This game cost $500M to make (which isnt true.) and has so many bugs....." is completely misleading. Considering how complex Destiny is, I'm amazed at how polished it is. I've encountered one bug, which was a loading issue, and have over 60 hours played at the moment.

You can dislike the gameplay and decisions, but don't make BS statements of the game. They run away when at a distance, or all attack in a group when closer. That is it.

Top Bottom