• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

1548260_o.gif

No, bad Gaffer.
tumblr_nbceo1GwfC1tke3f6o1_500.gif

Have you guys tried to play Halo multiplayer on a TV which is bigger than 32" ? If so, how was it? I am thinking to upgrade my 32" lcd to led Tv but ı am not sure what to buy..Do ı have a disadvantage if ı play Halo on a 40" tv ? Should ı stick with 32" ?

Have you guys tried to play Halo multiplayer on a TV which is bigger than 32" ? If so, how was it? I am thinking to upgrade my 32" lcd to led Tv but ı am not sure what to buy..Do ı have a disadvantage if ı play Halo on a 40" tv ? Should ı stick with 32" ?

Why would you have a disadvantage?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The more crucial question: what symbol are you using in place of I?

Pro Tip:
Moving away from things makes them appear smaller. It may or may not work the other way around, but I'm out of Pro Tips for the day so I cannot confirm.

Real Tip: Doesn't matter

The more crucial question: what symbol are you using in place of I?

Dotless i, apparently. Very un-american regardless.

m23

Why would you have a disadvantage? I play on a 39".

Booshka

Pro's play on 24" Monitors, big ass TV gaming is for Casuals. Put on your headphones, nestle your nose up to your screen, hunch your back, and get that positive K/D you've always dreamed of.

IHaveIce

Banned
I agree with Elzar we need an ODST 2.

Game was awesome.

I am still confused how some people were mad over the price, one of the best Halo campaigns, the better firefight, incredible soundtrack and the whole Halo 3 mp with all maps? Dang.

IHaveIce

Banned
Tashles breh, when can we start preordering the MCC digitally with preloading aviable.
And how much space do we need? Probably gonna need to buy a harddrive

Tashles breh, when can we start preordering the MCC digitally with preloading aviable.
And how much space do we need? Probably gonna need to buy a harddrive

1. They seem to be allowing preloading once the game clears cert and is on the servers instead of specific date.
2. A lot

I am Tashles now!

IHaveIce

Banned
1. They seem to be allowing preloading once the game clears cert and is on the servers instead of specific date.
2. A lot

I am Tashles now!
1.so late october would be a safe guess.
2.lottielots

should be your tag
The last good Bungie game to ever come out.

Hard to believe I was JUST finishing elementary school back when ODST was out.
damn 5 years ago.. my daughter did turn 1 in 2009, given I'm a young da though.
Well let's say I worked already 3 years in my job in 2009

I feel already old, Squidhands must feel already like he is buried

Top Bottom