• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

I can't eat cake because I almost have a sixpack now. I can eat cake next year when I inevitably let my body go to shit.

Look at this fat bastard:

sGDDVxK.png
Quality beard tho
Was 115kg, now at 73kg. Now going for <70kg.

I got this, bruh.

Measurement systems that make sense?

American ones that make no earthly sense only plz

73kg is tiny person!

I can't eat cake because I almost have a sixpack now. I can eat cake next year when I inevitably let my body go to shit.

Look at this fat bastard:

sGDDVxK.png

While watching the Nightfall interview, I honestly couldn't tell it was you, frankie. Thought it was someone else. Kudos mang.

m23

MCC needs to come out soon. I miss Halo so much. Thankfully Diablo is awesome and I managed to get Forza today, so the wait will be made a bit easier.

I put another hundred dollars down toward my white sunset overdrive bundle today. Paying it increments gives me something to break up the wait. We're still not even into October yet. Ugh...

Fuchsdh

I put another hundred dollars down toward my white sunset overdrive bundle today. Paying it increments gives me something to break up the wait. We're still not even into October yet. Ugh...

Mine will be fully charged when it ships via Amazon. I did just received the brand new Kinect I got for $70 off eBay though. If only that sucker were white too.

Madness

I fully paid mine off at the Microsoft store. I didn't want to have to go all the way back until it launches. It's in perhaps the busiest mall where I live and just a hassle to get to. If I didn't care so much about the white color, I'd have gone a few weeks ago, gotten the Forza or Madden bundle with free game and $50 gift card.

Mix

Thanks.

Get fatter, Elzar.

I was at 392lbs before I did the musical I was in over the summer and came all the way down to 348lbs by the end of the last run. It lasted a total of like 15 weeks or so and only half of it was actually getting up and dancing, so when I think about it I'd like to do another and lose more weight but then I see oreos in the pantry and I say fuck it.

I was at 392lbs before I did the musical I was in over the summer and came all the way down to 348lbs by the end of the last run. It lasted a total of like 15 weeks or so and only half of it was actually getting up and dancing, so when I think about it I'd like to do another and lose more weight but then I see oreos in the pantry and I say fuck it.
Oreos are so good. I know its not the same but i chow down on gold fish and cinnamon teddy grahams when i get the craving for snacks.

Mix

Oreos are so good. I know its not the same but i chow down on gold fish and cinnamon teddy grahams when i get the craving for snacks.

lol See, I have a hard time finding the time to be perfectly honest. I work two jobs and go to school and I'm trying to move so my time is almost completely filled with meaningful tasks, granted, I will still get an hour or two in of gaming if time permits but I just can't fit working out into my schedule.

Mix

You wanna know what makes you feel old?

Today is Google's 16th birthday.
There are people driving that are younger than Google.

That tweet man.... so good but so evil. I'm so excited to see how 4 will turn out. It was an amazing game graphically, it made the Halo 4 feel like some 4 patty steak burger that should never be able to fit in any mouth... but somehow the 360 ran it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
can someone donate me an xbone for the master chalf collaction
I'd contribute $10 to a "Get GrizzNKev an Xbox One" fund.

Got my xbone with a copy of Destiny. Get hype.
Add me! GT = kittens dx.

I hate it when i get the master chafe. That's why i use gold bond medicated skin therapy.
lol

Its also the n64's 18th birthday.
Oh fuck. I don't often get that "whoa that makes me feel old" feeling, but right now I am.

TheOddOne

No judgement from me, oreas are delish.

Woorloog

Banned
Had a dream about weird competitive multiplayer shooter, that mixed Unreal, something else, and Halo (it had usable Jackal Shields, oh and the maps were Forge-made but they were interesting enough this wasn't an issue). Also felt like it was some weird mix of Kinect (maybe, i have never used it) and VR device like Oculus Rift (maybe, haven't ever gotten to use one either).
I reckon i kind of miss more competitive Halo, or at least better BTB.
Unfortunate that Xbox One doesn't seem to be a good deal. No games beyond Halo there that interest me (though this unfortunately applies to every single platform, bleak future).

Blueblur1

Just saw the posts from a couple pages ago regarding frame rate and instant switching. Get rid of the instant switching and give 1080p and 60 fps, gawddammit. I want my Halo to run like a beast.

Will the CEA included with the MCC have the Kinect features that the 2011 version had?
It fucking better.

If I can't say "Grenade!" And have the game throw a grenade, the game isn't worth playing.

What a medium. So unprogressive. Almost 30 years later and we still play games the same way we did when it all started. Pushing buttons. So unproductive and useless. Why can't I just talk to the game and have it play itself.

Top Bottom