• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Tawpgun

Frankles, give us a cropped screenshot of the new build. No spoilers or anything, maybe just like a stream on Delta Halo with a bush and a rock. Maybe a dead jackal in it.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Are all the videos, including Terminals, for MCC actually on the disc this time (Nightfall being an obvious exception)?

Streaming videos was such a slap in the face solution for many folks with crappy connections.

Are all the videos, including Terminals, for MCC actually on the disc this time (Nightfall being an obvious exception)?

Streaming videos was such a slap in the face solution for many folks with crappy connections.
Things could've changed since last I've checked on those details, but it says on waypoint "Some game features, including hidden terminal videos, require broadband internet; ISP fees apply."

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection

Fuchsdh

At least some of the content will be streamed, according to people at PAX. There's not enough space on the disc otherwise.

VinFTW

So, when's this Halo Bulletin with Halo 1, 3, and 4 MP footage at 1080/60 coming?

hopes and dreams

...but seriously when do bulletins usually get posted?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
So, when's this Halo Bulletin with Halo 1, 3, and 4 MP footage at 1080/60 coming?

hopes and dreams

They usually get posted on Wednesday, but this week's is hitting today.

Akai__

I smashed my f5 key about 10 minutes ago

f5-key-refresh-addiction.jpg

???

hopes and dreams

Usually around now, I guess they're having difficulty uploading the 1080p/60fps videos onto the server.

Should've used Gamersyde imooooo

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I was thinking: the likelihood of splitscreen PvP making it into the MCC is probably pretty slim. 343 hasn't hesitated to mention and discuss all the other standard features included in the MCC -- including splitscreen co-op -- so why would they wait to talk about splitscreen? They must be having difficulties getting it to run well. And if they're still having difficulties a month before release, then I should probably keep my hopes low...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I was thinking: the likelihood of splitscreen PvP making it into the MCC is probably pretty slim. 343 hasn't hesitated to mention and discuss all the other standard features included in the MCC -- including splitscreen co-op -- so why would they wait to talk about splitscreen? They must be having difficulties getting it to run well. And if they're still having difficulties a month before release, then I should probably keep my hopes low...

Splitscreen PvP works just fine, including H2A MP.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
4 players or 2? For example, do the original games retain 4 player MP? Is H2A 2 or up to 4 player splitscreen mp?

Same as originals - so 4p on all MP (including H2 A MP) and two player co-op on H1 and 2 (based on original game design, which we are not going to mess with).

Same as originals - so 4p on all MP (including H2 A MP) and two player co-op on H1 and 2 (based on original game design, which we are not going to mess with).

Thanks Frank, so awesome. I was hesitant to tell my kid we could finally play a next gen game together. It's also pretty common even at our "adult" parties to have 4 player lobbies going with all the kids.

Wife hates it but it's for the kids right?

Also, please put the word in for me (4 player split screen MP in H5 pls) We love our Haloes.

Top Bottom