• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

All the Campaign Cutscenes are unlocked from the getgo So you can either watch them by selecting the level (or Rally Point) or there's a VIDEOS menu in the extras menu that lets you select Terminals and other vids.
Excellent! This is the kind of "Who is actually going to be buying and playing this?" considerations that is cool to see.

Akai__

All the Campaign Cutscenes are unlocked from the getgo So you can either watch them by selecting the level (or Rally Point) or there's a VIDEOS menu in the extras menu that lets you select Terminals and other vids.

That's pretty damn awesome. Thanks for answering. :D

Moa

Bulletin coming tomorrow afternoon.

pqLoP6y.png

https://twitter.com/Brav/status/517431030706606081

jelly

Are these Elites final? They look kinda odd due to how flat they are.

I like shiny things :(

I prefer that look. Better lighting would round things off nicely to make it more lively.

I don't like the shiny Forerunner textures in Halo 4/H2A multiplayer, just looks off and seems at odds with ancient alien structures that must have the local maintenance workers keeping it looking brand new. Mystery and coldness of time is lost.

VinFTW

I prefer that look. Better lighting would round things off nicely to make it more lively.

I don't like the shiny Forerunner textures in Halo 4/H2A multiplayer, just looks off and seems at odds with ancient alien structures that must have the local maintenance workers keeping it looking brand new. Mystery and coldness of time is lost.

This is what bothers me the most about the most recent Halo effort(s).

I miss that mystery caused by natural decay and lapse of time. Relic, Zanzibar, etc.

I also miss beautiful, natural environments (TOO much sci-fi/futuristic/urban environments). I miss natural beauty like coagulation, high ground, beaver creek, relic, and others.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Hey Stinkles...are we going to get post-launch support across the board on MCC? In otherwords...HCE never got patched...and not saying it needs it, but let's just think hypothetically...would it be patched if warranted?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Hey Stinkles...are we going to get post-launch support across the board on MCC? In otherwords...HCE never got patched...and not saying it needs it, but let's just think hypothetically...would it be patched if warranted?

Hypothetically I'm going to have to say maybe.

LEGIT SHOOK!!!

After good user and player feedback from various events and reveals, CA drastically reduced the amount of screen shake from grenades in H2A MP mode.
Was the latest build shown with less shaky camera? I don't remember if I posted something about it, but I thought so. Either way, great news!

Can't stress enough how jarring it is to have a shaky camera in a competitive FPS. In some places it looks cool, but sometimes it can be too much (landing lag from jumping high + shaky camera, shaky camera from melees, grenades, sprint, etc.).
I partially agree in theory.
Are you saying you might add ingame clocks to CE so we won't need timers and possibly red X's?
Confirmed.

Welfare

If any of you watch RvB, in the final episode of Season 12, can you tell me how they got the Spartans to look like they do
when they are talking to chairman
? I know that's not CGI, but it doesn't look like normal Halo 4.

-Ryn

Banned
You guys were so right. Gravity Falls is amazing!

Oh hey Halo is gonna be pretty. Sweeeet.

This is what bothers me the most about the most recent Halo effort(s).

I miss that mystery caused by natural decay and lapse of time. Relic, Zanzibar, etc.

I also miss beautiful, natural environments (TOO much sci-fi/futuristic/urban environments). I miss natural beauty like coagulation, high ground, beaver creek, relic, and others.
Really if there is more variety in the aesthetics it would be fine I think.
Have a lot of ancient looking ruins with a couple shiny looking things on occasion. Then you enter this huge worn looking building or whatever and are greeted by a magnificent sight that makes your jaw drop from the sheer majestic beauty.

Create some contrast. Make the things that are cool stand out even more because everything isn't shiny.

If any of you watch RvB, in the final episode of Season 12, can you tell me how they got the Spartans to look like they do
when they are talking to chairman
? I know that's not CGI, but it doesn't look like normal Halo 4.
I think they make some of their own assets.

Madness

Would love to see some more photos and videos of the collection. Even bullshots of CE/2/3 will do. About 5ish weeks till launch, let's ramp up the hype.

I wonder since we're so close to launch, whether the build Frank played and loved will be the final one before going gold.

I always imagined MC would rock a mean soul patch.
Master Chief petty Officer Seargent Marcus 'John' Fenix spartan 117

We all know that on November 10th we'll all be getting turned up to death.
*insert obligatory 'Turn down for What?... Halo!'

Austin, you hurt me and my reputation just now.
Elzar, Shh... no tears, only Zoojoo now.

And we aren't obligated to believe them when they claim the user was "lying" and "trolling".

Bungie has shown time and time again that they're incomptent developers and aren't above lying to their player base. I totally believe the AMA 100%.

I honestly believe them making Halo was a fluke.
Speedy bro, come on.
do the people who believe that guy's ama also believe the halo 5 pastebin rumors
Well with Halo 4's track record, i can see why the uninformed would believe it.
ROUND ONE

Fight!
STRIFE!!!!

I was under the impression that the beta was just mp.
Whoosh!

-Ryn

Banned

tj8lz67uZviz1wTn2BgDpDfr0OMykfmb0JoYGYCiZhWfxQhxVrmo8y4h-wxueP3LiKD5XkGJMHoLgQ2jMTJZbSsAMSFqeG_P6cGV8ITLuurvKvDriNrjT-ja

Hey guys, I posted a long time ago, but I'm a long time lurker and ready to join the fold around here!
Welcome back breh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n512DNbWzzc

This first look is the only thing other than the original CGI trailer. Doesn't really show any game play, but does show the potential 11 sandbox weapons, the look of the armor, and some of the maps like a Midship remake.
That sword looks so weird

Top Bottom