• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Anyone on Xbone having issues with Party Chat?

I can't hear my brother on it every now and then and sometimes it decides I'm not allowed to hear anyone in the party. Been doing this to me and a few others as well even when I'm not present.

:( I just want to communicate.

Destiny seems to be breaking the chat systems with a fair degree of regularity.

Anyone on Xbone having issues with Party Chat?

I can't hear my brother on it every now and then and sometimes it decides I'm not allowed to hear anyone in the party. Been doing this to me and a few others as well even when I'm not present.

:( I just want to communicate.

Did you try going to game chat then going back to party chat?

Ghazi

ViewtifulJC, where the hell am I in this Diablo game. You addicted to this? THIS?

jrGBwVmp5xaE4.png

To me, that's the only area I get >20 fps in. So it's automatically the best.

VinFTW

Soooooo glad to be done with chem.

Yeah, I fumbled around with chemistry, decided to not finish it till now... in my last year.

So, while I'll only have 4 classes each semester for my final two semesters before I graduate, both semesters I'll have an Organic Chem course (I + II) and the final semester I'll have a lab w/ the course (2x 3 hour labs a week).

Blows.

Omni

Have they mentioned how they're handling CE's framerate at all? IIRC aren't the animations and stuff locked to 30fps?

Madness

At least we get to see CE running on Xbox One. Looks really clean. I want to win one of those pre-H4 MK VI helmets, but don't really use Twitter.

Hopefully we see how it runs and plays soon too.

CyReN

I tried to warn America.

If it helps in the coming month plan:

Q: How is the netcode for Halo: Combat Evolved?

Q: What are the launch playlists set to be for the entire Collection?

Q: When are you going to be talking about Customization?

Q: When are we going to see the final map?

Q: Where's the Coagulation gameplay?

Q: What is that Leaderboards option in-game going to be used for?

Q: When are you going to be revealing the full achievement list for Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Q: What control schemes will be available in the collection?

Q: Will you be using the xbox or pc version of Halo 1 in the master chief collection or a mixture of both?

Q: How will you be handling the 180 glitch in halo 1?

Q: Will we be able to make our own campaign playlists?

Q: Will there be some sort of shuffle option in campaign missions to where we can play, for example, X amount of just random missions?

Q: Is there a Social Ranking System like Halo 3, Reach and 4 had?

Q. Will there be a player counter for each game?

Q. Where is the Halo 1,2,3 even 4 gameplay?

Omni

No. Haha.

I haven't played in a while, but I kinda remember being able to force a lot of AA in the PC version of Halo CE to the point of having next to no jaggies at all. Not that the image is bad or anything. Just kinda took me by surprise (maybe my memory is just deceiving me and I had unrealistic expectations)

AlStrong

I haven't played in a while, but I kinda remember being able to force a lot of AA in the PC version of Halo CE to the point of having next to no jaggies at all. Not that the image is bad or anything. Just kinda took me by surprise

It didn't support MSAA on Windows (DX9 limitation with multiple render targets), but maybe you forced MLAA/FXAA? The other alternative would be to supersample.

The Mac port supported MSAA though (OpenGL).

Madness

My biggest concern with MCC now is playlists and playlist management. How does matchmaking work what playlists does 344 have in mind? Dedicated single game only playlists, shared playlists ie. (unified SWAT) etc. With only 6 maps, how can H2A sustain itself, or will it be rolled into H4?

Top Bottom