• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

TheOddOne

He's a scrub tho.

It seriously is a lurkers birthday though. He's ginger, just to narrow it down a little.
tumblr_mlktr7SnNk1sna1wto1_400.gif

One hell of a scrub tho.

Woorloog

Banned
Halo Wars 2 with space battles added? I'd go crazy.

How about just a Halo space combat sim?
Except with bigger ships, from UNSC Frigates to Covenant Assault Carriers (but no supers, too big and not any different).
Longsword and other space fighters can be a weapon system for certain ships, kind of like a persistent missile (think Ur-Quan Master's Ur-Quan Dreadnought).

m23

I got an Xbox One today! I'll be getting BF4 this week and Titanfall soon after. I'd be down to try out Spartan Assault with somebody, too. My gamertag = kittens dx.

Let me know when you want to play, I've got BF4 and Titanfall. I suck at BF4 though...

Also, try out Max: Curse of Brotherhood, it's still free.

Happy Birthday, Om3let. Shall you eat more eggs and bacons this morning.

And excited for the Master Chief Collection stuff. but why behind closed door stuff. :(

Mix

Sitting at the airport in beautiful Austin, Texas waiting for Zoojoo to get here. So much excitement, RTX is gonna be fun :)

Homeboyd

On the real, going to eventually pick up an xbone for MCC, but doesn't destiny on ps4 spit $100 bills out at you or something and comes with like 40 more multiplayer maps vs the xbone version?

I've beat hl1, black mesa fan remake, hl2 and begun episode 1 but never finished it because the game is boring to me. Hl2 has some seriously terrible and monotonous sections that almost caused me to quit playing many times. Not denying how influential the games were though. They just aren't very fun campaigns to me.

I couldn't give two shits about hl3, if it even exists lol.

Dub117

Ah yes, now I remember why I skip pages in HaloGAF. I wish Texas wasn't such a big state and make me be over 8 hours to Austin, because I would for sure dong on some pros and win some shit at RTX
lolnope

Madness

But I can't pass on MCC. I sure as shit am not getting both. I've turned on my ps3 like 3 times since I got it and it was to play blu-rays.

Same. As a Halo and Bungie fan, best option for me is also Xbox One. Not only are a lot of people I used to play H2/H3/Reach with getting one for the MCC, but these days, most of my gaming is either Halo, or multiplatforms like Grand Theft Auto, Assassin's Creed etc. I don't really care about performance differences between the consoles for multiplats either. Now the question is, to wait for some MCC bundle, or just get whatever is there at Destiny launch.

-Ryn

Banned
I assume this was what done it: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16393352&postcount=80

Sure does!

No.
lol awesome

I've beat hl1, black mesa fan remake, hl2 and begun episode 1 but never finished it because the game is boring to me. Hl2 has some seriously terrible and monotonous sections that almost caused me to quit playing many times. Not denying how influential the games were though. They just aren't very fun campaigns to me.

I couldn't give two shits about hl3, if it even exists lol.
I can understand what you mean. I finished all of them and while I enjoyed it overall (especially Half Life 1 and Black Mesa) there were certainly very monotonous parts where things weren't really happening. Half Life 2 and onwards seemed to have this problem. I'm not sure if it was because they weren't sure what to do with such huge spaces or what but the boredom was a problem.

Like I said though I enjoyed it. Story was fantastic as well as it's implementation and overall flow. The first Half Life I thought felt more tight and enjoyable in its gameplay. It had moments where nothing was happening yeah, but it was done in a way that created an atmosphere as opposed to just nothing going on if that makes sense.

lol awesome

I can understand what you mean. I finished all of them and while I enjoyed it overall (especially Half Life 1 and Black Mesa) there were certainly very monotonous parts where things weren't really happening. Half Life 2 and onwards seemed to have this problem. I'm not sure if it was because they weren't sure what to do with such huge spaces or what but the boredom was a problem.

Like I said though I enjoyed it. Story was fantastic as well as it's implementation and overall flow. The first Half Life I thought felt more tight and enjoyable in its gameplay. It had moments where nothing was happening yeah, but it was done in a way that created an atmosphere as opposed to just nothing going on if that makes sense.

The vehicles are embarrassingly bad.

Top Bottom