• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

-Ryn

Banned
Making BLTs only to realize I don't have lettuce or tomatoes. Guess I'm just having Bs.

I was gonna wait till after the Destiny Beta, but until July 13th Gamestop is offering $360 credit for PS4s when traded towards an XB1, so I took advantage of that.

Definitely! I played a ton of BF4 on my PS4 and I plan on doing the same on XB1 now.

No Kinect. And yeah, add me and let's play SA together!
Gamestop has amazing deals on occasion. I need to get a job...

I'll hit you up when my internet is online again so we can do it to it. I didn't even realize the game had multiplayer so yeah. Radical.

FyreWulff

xposting

Local LAN should be amazing

XvpFVcx.png

it's actually functionally damn near the same since most of that Halo 3 360 fullscreen res would have been wasted on the title safe area

xposting

Local LAN should be amazing

XvpFVcx.png

it's actually functionally damn near the same since most of that Halo 3 360 fullscreen res would have been wasted on the title safe area

Wait, stupid question. Since the XBO / PS4 are HD-only, do they still require title safezones?

FyreWulff

Wait, stupid question. Since the XBO / PS4 are HD-only, do they still require title safezones?

They do. Safezones are still present on lots of HDTVs.

Most modern games allow you to adjust the HUD now, though. Destiny does for sure. and as Blamite pointed out, the PS4 and Wii U both have OS-level safezone configurations

Fantastic game. Simplified compared to most PC RTS, but in a good way, you know? Like Civ Rev. I'd love a sequel.

Also, a spinoff shooter with a high enough player count to justify fielding the Vulture.
I believe MS can find a great developer to make Halo Wars 2. Throw in huge scale battles using Infinity and SoF. Just no more bad dialogue with palmer since im sorta starting to like her in Escalation comics. Or perhaps a whole new set of characters to team with SoF crew

I believe MS can find a great developer to make Halo Wars 2. Throw in huge scale battles using Infinity and SoF. Just no more bad dialogue with palmer since im sorta starting to like her in Escalation comics. Or perhaps a whole new set of characters to team with SoF crew

Halo Wars 2 with space battles added? I'd go crazy.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
It'd be cool if we could keep this thread from being locked at least until RTX is over, lol.

Mix

No beef with the fu here, not at all. I'd be pissed too if I had donated money to something only for it to take, what, years to come to fruition. Nah Fu, got nothin' but love for ya.

Can't wait for RTX doe

I love everyone who posts in this thread. You all have something special to offer to our glorious and diverse community.

Keep being great, HaloGAF. :)

Everyone except that one guy, you know who you are.

NOKYARD

You literally know as much as I do at this point, but fuchsd gave me some hope recently. So we'll see.
It's still on.

I was going to pull my chapter because i believed it was holding up the project, i was shit faced drunk during the interview (i don't drink), and that no one wanted to hear my story, but they sent over the transcript and talked me into editing it into something coherent.

You can blame me if you wish. I can handle it.

Top Bottom