• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Thanks.
From this comic: http://i.imgur.com/GdEO1iL.gif
Had a couple of alternatives made from the comic too.

EDIT huh, reverse image search revealed something interesting http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/party-cat
EDIT i reckon i'm late to the party in this matter though...

I know. My girlfriend always refers to her cat as party cat when he's acting up at night. We love those comics.

Edit: Now she'll probably be pissed you thought of using that first. She's trying to find a new avatar since everyone on GAF is ripping off her fat cartoon cat one.

Woorloog

Banned
I know. My girlfriend always refers to her cat as party cat when he's acting up at night. We love those comics.

Edit: Now she'll probably be pissed you thought of using that first. She's trying to find a new avatar since everyone on GAF is ripping off her fat cartoon cat one.

?

If it is any consolation, i change my avatar often. Usually anyway.

Which should I use for my avatar?

SZlfjiQ.png
HrcVi7A.png
A11Ji6c.png

Woorloog

Banned
lepgmJt.png

Not sure if it'll stick as a logo or not yet.

W...A...H...R...E...R?

If you ask me, that stylized "W" doesn't really work as stylized "W". Not clear enough.

That said, those would make awesome alien alphabet for a scifi game/film/show/etc.
I mean, hard to read at once but clearly symbols (of course they should have directly equivalents in human alphabet, otherwise it would strain suspension of disbelief).

this generation can already be characterized by

PS4: Generation of Floating Robot Buddies
XBO: Generation of EVERYTHING is an MMO
WiiU: Generation of BRING BACK METROID ALREADY

Just when I got over it. :(

jbgfvhKLHzb10j.png

I want Major Nelson to publish his blog answering and clarifying the Xbox One DRM, I know it's not relevant anymore, but I really want to know now exactly how it worked, and exactly what we are no longer dealing with. I want to know how bad it was.

Family sharing really might have been good, or not, either way, believe! Believe in Family Sharing for digital copies! :p

Madness

True, cheeky buttocks is on a streak right now. I'd take his word over some corporate execs who basically invalidated the bullshit they said for the past 3 months.

It now comes down to which games/exclusives you prefer, and/or price/specs.

CBOAT is a more trustworthy source. CBOAT for life

But if CBOAT is wrong, I don't care. Losing family sharing in return for consumer rights is fine by me. It's also worth noting that MS could have done both, but elected not to.

True, cheeky buttocks is on a streak right now. I'd take his word over some corporate execs who basically invalidated the bullshit they said for the past 3 months.

It now comes down to which games/exclusives you prefer, and/or price/specs.

Is he really?

^_^ confiemed micresft actively attemptbuyinr PS44FOUR nonmetnions. IF y dont explifitly here 3rdparty say “OUR GAME IS EXCLUSIVE FOR XBONE’ confdinetly assuem Ps4 version is avabilelbe behind scenes. #truthfact

^_^ stag2 indethpth drm mesaging a@t gamescom. rental stretegy is no stratgy, nolpan for support, just watnt o keep quiet. nontalk execs! beacuse mesaging isnt done. stagae1 waslast Tursyfday...clusterfuktotal

^_^ cloudpower=praroleofficer. desined from day1@s DRM. peirod. uknoo this alreyad thogh.,, MS idaea. aproached third parties wplan not otherway around. EA/Ubi bigest boostrs but lesa Activbliz whcih makes mye haed fulll of weird#!

^_^ ONE drm tos plans iws worse than you know. asmnow btw but I can;t get cororobating proof frrorm my fpeoples. theyr sadcared for jobs. it s com*ing tho IT IS COMING ):

^_^ MEedge2 at MS conf. langlewdell not mkaign an appearnce.

^_^ princeofpersian retgurgiate. for msfconf

^_^ sspecial sekrit Philupspensergame/? - world of banks frmo warmggamin.et

^_^ LIVEpaywallfirm like myb utocks in place for ONEE!1 f2p? sorury.

^_^ deadreising3 and exclcusive DLC for other capcpom game

^_^ onlingamingpayo.w.-allklk for Sony? ahha nope.noconfirm

^_^ sonty rapped up tighterrea than Virgin mosquito when on drm istuf. Frustartin!g myinfogloves!

Bolded were wrong, except maybe the last sentence... don't really know what it means, but Sony claimed they never intended nor discussed DRM, so if that's true, and many GAF users believe Sony's claim, then it's wrong.

The underline is debatable. All I've seen of CBOAT is a bunch of safe guesses from already established rumors by some other source, rumors. He took all the safe guesses and they were mostly wrong. I haven't been here for long, so I don't know if CBOAT has a record from 2009 or something where he was always right, but now, it seems to me he was majority of the time, wrong.

I don't know, maybe he really is an insider, and his sources were just wrong this time.

The Live paywall one was right, but that's how the system works on Xbox LIve right now. It's not hard to infer Xbox 360 policies would be the same as Xbox One policies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Is he really?

Bolded were wrong, except maybe the last sentence... don't really know what it means, but Sony claimed they never intended nor discussed DRM, so if that's true, and many GAF users believe Sony's claim, then it's wrong.

The underline is debatable. All I've seen of CBOAT is a bunch of safe guesses from already established rumors by some other source, rumors. He took all the safe guesses and they were mostly wrong. I haven't been here for long, so I don't know if CBOAT has a record from 2009 or something where he was always right, but now, it seems to me he was majority of the time, wrong.

I don't know, maybe he really is an insider, and his sources were just wrong this time.

The Live paywall one was right, but that's how the system works on Xbox LIve right now. It's not hard to infer Xbox 360 policies would be the same as Xbox One policies.

I barely know you, but fuck outta here kid.

I barely know you, but fuck outta here kid.
Xbox Live paywall? Again easy to infer.

Mirrors Edge 2? Amazon leaked the game for Xbox One, everyone assumed it was Xbox One exclusive, everyone was wrong, thankfully (Mirrors Edge 2 on PS4 <3)

Microsoft buying Third Parties to show Multiplatform games and make it seem Xbox One exclusive? Was rumor befored heavily, rumor was Microsoft was angry and was gonna money hat everything.

World of Tanks? I didn't see anything regarding this. Good work CBOAT. This one was 100% right and a leak, respect!

PS4 no paywall, maybe, not sure? That's not really a leak... It could go either way, obviously no knew but Sony and Sony high ups, probabaly.

Prince of Persia? Came out of nowhere, CBOAT was the first I heard of this. He was wrong. Or maybe he's not and Ubisoft is just waiting to reveal. We'll never know. :p

DRM will get worse? Kind of obvious as well and a safe prediction.

Honestly... You guys say he has a nice record, but I'm not seeing it. Please show me some leaks he got right undeniebly. I'm sure CBOAT is an insider, he got World Of Tanks and Dead Rising 3 right. Maybe he's sources were wrong this time?

Ryaaan14

Banned
Honestly... You guys say he has a nice record, but I'm not seeing it. Please show me some leaks he got right undeniebly. I'm sure CBOAT is an insider, he got World Of Tanks right. Maybe he's sources were wrong this time?

He's GAF famous just for typing like shit. You should try typing like shit with your wisdom on the gaming side. You'd probably be more famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom