• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
He just said he played with you guys last night and had a pic of you guys playing.

lolwut

Why? I actually don't know where he came from. We were running matchmaking and then he just appeared.

fuckin lol

Hopefully we can get it printed out, and get a Skype of Tashi signing it on the next HaloGAF radio.

LOLOL

edit: Can I see this photo? Get him to send it to you or something please.

I'm still waiting for my apology card from Deadly Cyclone & Co, RE: Halo 4. I'm like those twins in Bioshock, I was, am, and will be right about Halo.

Frankie if you need to use HGS Consulting Inc please pm juices and we will tell you what's wrong with Halo 5.

HGS Consulting Inc.?

gAg CruSh3r

lolwut

Why? I actually don't know where he came from. We were running matchmaking and then he just appeared.

edit: Can I see this photo? Get him to send it to you or something please.

I will try. And how often do you get to play with bravo and deez? Haha that's why he took a picture.

Edit: Why do you want to see the picture?

Seriously, Sonic Lost World looks amazing:

QZNUoAy.jpg

Afyc4VF.jpg

9IMYArw.jpg

IXTPh7d.jpg

79I1VEZ.jpg

kHgNhRR.jpg

ZtY3clc.jpg

This game is really making the Wii U look appealing.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Lol figures he'd take a pic where I had my worst game.

Props. He and I kicked ass though. I don't think we lost a single match but they were all epic

Madness

Anyone know why our XBLA games can't transfer over to the One? I mean I can understand no backwards compatibility or even games on demand, but why not our XBLA games? If they said they'd allow that, Xbox One would be a no brainer purchase for me. I just hate the fact I'm going to lose all these games I bought, things like Street Fighter HD, Limbo, Braid, Carcassonne, Trials, Shadow Complex, Castle Crashers and so many others.

Anyone know why our XBLA games can't transfer over to the One? I mean I can understand no backwards compatibility or even games on demand, but why not our XBLA games? If they said they'd allow that, Xbox One would be a no brainer purchase for me. I just hate the fact I'm going to lose all these games I bought, things like Street Fighter HD, Limbo, Braid, Carcassonne, Trials, Shadow Complex, Castle Crashers and so many others.

You plan on selling your 360?

Yea I dont wanna lose Shadow Complex. However I dont think Xbox 360's will sell for much, but I'd rather not have a random extra piece of hardware lieing around that I barely use. With wires everywhere. I'll be super less inclined to start it up and play a game on it, whereas if I could transfer it to the Xbone-Zone I would be more inclined to play an older arcade game.

Madness

Shadow Complex is poor man's Metroid anyways, buy a real game.

Eh, I still own Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Prime, Zero Mission etc.

I like Shadow Complex, thought it was pretty amazing. I was just wondering if there is some technical limitation or that they are just wanting us to double dip and buy these games again.

I mean they are all digital and should easily work. When we transfer our files over, why not check to see our XBLA licenses so that we can download games we already had on 360 for the One? Like Juices said, I'd rather not have to hook up my xbox 360 for a few games. Rather have them all in one console etc.

Tunavi

Banned
I cant even remember the last time my internet went down.

Plus even when it does go down you cant go do something else? Seriously?

Connecting once every 24 hours is hardly a big problem.
Coming in as a neutral party here, Why defend something that provides absolutely no benefit to you? I just don't get it.
Shadow Complex is poor man's Metroid anyways, buy a real game.
Nah, SC holds up on its own. Damn fine game.

Assumingly the same reasons that disc games won't work either (PowerPC vs x86 processing architecture).

It's pretty asinine for someone to tell people they can't have voice their opinion when the issue itself has virtually no affect on that person.

Not saying people cant voice their opinions, but you cant tell me those gaming side meltdowns aren't embarrassing. When you really think about it they're not big issues. You said your neutral, but how do you feel about them?

And I have now found a person I hate more than Gui. I thought this day would never come.

I don't even know how it's possible to not like the Galaxy games. My mind can't comprehend it. Like, I can't think of one flaw.

I tried it again Frank, really wasn't into it. I dont know maybe Im just at an age now I can't enjoy kiddy shit like that. I was a lot younger when 64 and Sunshine came out and I loved them. This one just didn't click. After all that shit in that thread I tried to give it another go, but got bored and switched to Metroid trilogy instead.

Shadders

Had to dig around to find this thread. Nearly on page 3!

Can we have HaloGAF back yet?

I have a Steam code for Hotline Miami I don't need, anyone want?

Booshka

Give it away in the appropriate thread, before we get this thread closed too for being too insular and giving codes away to HolaGAF regulars, instead of offering it to the forum as a whole.

These slopes! They be so slippery!

Add the thread to your subscriptions, never go looking for the thread again.

This life-changing piece of advice comes at the low low price of one steam code for Hotline Miami!

Omni

Anyone else find it weird that GTAV is current gen only? It'll be the last game I buy for the 360, but a couple of months later and we won't be able to play it on the next gen consoles. Just seems like a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom