• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fotos

your loss

iSITp5qb2URLp.gif

hm

Watching more Boardwalk Empire with the GF. Halo is closed for the week.

In fact I keep occassionally checking the halocharts peak. I'm not sure who is still playing Halo 4 but it is holding the 27K peak pretty steadily. That might be the pop point where they start loading in the bots of RANDOMMEXICANRELATEDNAMEANDHISTWOGUESTS.

Watching more Boardwalk Empire with the GF. Halo is closed for the week.

In fact I keep occassionally checking the halocharts peak. I'm not sure who is still playing Halo 4 but it is holding the 27K peak pretty steadily. That might be the pop point where they start loading in the bots of RANDOMMEXICANRELATEDNAMEANDHISTWOGUESTS.

How is Boardwalk Empire. What should I expect going it? What others shows is it like?

xX Taco Sniper 420 Xx
xX Taco Sniper 420 Xx [1]
xX Taco Sniper 420 Xx [2]

Don't even worry about it dudes. Sometime WITHIN the month of June we are going to get NEWS on LEGENDARY SLAYER!

Thats not saying it might actually come out this month. No. Just we will get news about it!

Personally I'm excited, so is babby Tomas! Its shaping up to be his favorite playlist. Even though he doesnt know anything about it yet.

Nathan Fillion working with Bungie on Destiny or so his latest tweet would suggest.

"Tomorrow, I have a date with Destiny. No- more like, an appointment with history. It's gonna be grand either way."

Sounds swell.

DeadNames

Banned
Don't even worry about it dudes. Sometime WITHIN the month of June we are going to get NEWS on LEGENDARY SLAYER!

Thats not saying it might actually come out this month. No. Just we will get news about it!

Personally I'm excited, so is babby Tomas! Its shaping up to be his favorite playlist. Even though he doesnt know anything about it yet.

We have a thread for this kinda talk home.

Here we say Hola.

Hola!

Classic babby Tawp!

kylej

Banned

GET HYPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom