• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCKaos

Making a game to make a game, so I can learn how to use UDK. Like Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds but without so much animu and with more goofy stuff.

How's my robot protagonist coming along?
9aX4XAq.png

#Hirejuices

^This guy gets it. I wish people would just realize shit is better when I touch it.

Stalker I dunno I'm only in Season 1 but so far Boardwalk Empire is really great. Think even the GF is a little addicted she keeps saying one more episode n it gets to be 3AM. Usually shes asleep mad early and anything she watched past 10 puts her to sleep.

^This guy gets it. I wish people would just realize shit is better when I touch it.

Stalker I dunno I'm only in Season 1 but so far Boardwalk Empire is really great. Think even the GF is a little addicted she keeps saying one more episode n it gets to be 3AM. Usually shes asleep mad early and anything she watched past 10 puts her to sleep.

Season 1 was definitely the weakest of the 3 that have aired in my opinion (still strong), so if you are really enjoying that, you are in for a treat. Season 2 is fantastic.

I know I've asked this before, but I'm still having problems with it. On the mobile app in preferences, there is an option for "thread arrow goes to: first unread." I select this, but no matter what I do (what I think is) the thread arrow just takes me to the bottom of the page.

This is especially annoying as I can't always find where I left off in a thread when browsing with subscriptions. Does anyone know why this isn't working for me? Can someone perhaps take a screenshot of the "thread arrow" so I know if I'm doing it right? Thanks.

This post is now on topic for this thread. Sad day.

kylej

Banned
The main story arcs in Breaking Bad are interesting there's just way too much filler. They'd be better as an HBO miniseries.

heckfu

Banned
i guess that's funny. the thumbs aren't anatomically correct, though.

edit: unless they're tucked in? still weird looking.

Preordered Animal Crossing earlier and managed to get a free Destiny poster. It was the double-sided one. Really cool. Funny hearing the dude selling it to me talk badly of Bungie though lol.

Fotos

I don't understand. Why is everyone shitting on Xbox now? I like all those new features they added plus all those exclusives. PlayStation exclusives are decent at best.

Ghazi

So I just learned what happened to Nexuiz, Microsoft wants to build a console that relies on their servers? lol what just happened to me with that game reaffirmed my resolve to not buy the nextbox. Honestly, I should make a thread of my outrage Gaming side.

kylej

Banned
Netflix relies on servers. Amazon relies on servers. YouTube relies on servers. Google relies on servers.

People need to chill til E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom