• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

inRDmnqFcrmX4.gif
ibrux55gNKG496.gif

Without spoiling what happened exactly, wtf happened in GoT? I'm renting season 1 tomorrow, but my Twitter lit up tonight about something.

Ugh. wtf.

That music is part of Halo's identity- Halo 4 seriously felt weird without any of the old themes.

http://gamingbolt.com/halo-5-is-microsoft-preparing-a-reveal-at-e3

So maybe that leak a while back about a Halo Co-op prequel was right.

Leak:

The rest of the rumor (12gb RAM) doesn't add up with what we know, so I would say no. I still think "Spartan Assault" is a spiritual successor to the once talked about Spartan Ops Season 2.

Omni

Apparently mah doctor thinks I have a melanoma (on my face, of all places). Getting it biopsied within the next 30 days (free healthcare, ftw). Hopefully it isn't... not looking forward to see how much they cut out.

Nebula

Guys. Game of Thrones. How do I cope with this?

Also my last day of work then I'm looking for a new job.

Today is shit.

Nebula

How can you say that? Today is the day Halo is saved.

It's not saved.

But seriously, good luck with the job. Have you already started looking or been busy?
You deserve to enjoy the freedom a little bit too though.

Think I might spend the rest of the week having a bit of a break then hit the books, internet and stores around me come Monday. Hopefully I pick one up within that week. I know what sitting around not doing much and being turned down does to you after a while. Thanks for the luck, I'm going to need it.

Halo tonight though when I get off work, update is live now for those who were wondering.

Madness

i've been almost literally sobbing in laughter over your posts tonight, i'm so so sorry.

pU4qs09.gif

Fucking awesome episode.

... I saw Kisaya post her reaction and could see you. At first I thought you were sad, but it showed you cracking up with laughter.

I'm not going to write anything more on it here, I've been thinking about it for many hours now.

Going to try out the Halo 4 tuning update probably, take my mind off things.

Sai-kun

Banned
I felt so bad, Madness. I was in Tinychat along with a bunch of other GAFfers, and we were just talking about the episode in Skype while kisaya was still watching it, and we were waiting for her reactions, and were not disappointed :lol Tears errywhere

I saw people all over facebook and now gaf complaining about Game of Thrones so I had to go to wikipedia to see what happened.

I figured it be around this part
KuGsj.gif

I read all of the books but cannot stand the show. I've tried watching it multiple times but I just get bored knowing exactly what will happen.

I've got Justified and Breaking Bad to catch up on, and True Blood starts again in a week or so. I ain't got no time for no Games in Chairs.

EDIT: If anyone wants to read the salty bitter tears of all of the TV-only GoT GAF click here. Absolutely hilarious.

m23

Game of Thrones was epic, too bad the season is basically done. I was really getting bored of the show and now that its interesting again, the wait begins for next season pretty much.

willow ve

I saw people all over facebook and now gaf complaining about Game of Thrones so I had to go to wikipedia to see what happened.

I figured it be around this part
KuGsj.gif

I read all of the books but cannot stand the show. I've tried watching it multiple times but I just get bored knowing exactly what will happen.

I've got Justified and Breaking Bad to catch up on, and True Blood starts again in a week or so. I ain't got no time for no Games in Chairs.

EDIT: If anyone wants to read the salty bitter tears of all of the TV-only GoT GAF click here. Absolutely hilarious.
Holy shit that is a meltdown thread. It's literally 30 full pages of GAF freaking out.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Here's some of the Remember Me gameplay for those that were interested. My review will be up later today.

Early game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZmgpLlUxo0

Platforming:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix3JvSgurxI

Overall I enjoyed the game. Platforming was bland and combat was pretty basic (with exception of the pressen system which allows you to add modifiers to each move in a combo like health or damage boosts), but the world is amazing and the game looks great. I wish it was a lot more open, but the story was at least solid as well. The memory remixes (think Ghost Trick) are the best part, too bad there are only 4.

Buy it just so they get to make another where they can fix the issues and open it up a bit more and add more memory remixes!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Oh man dat carbine

edit: wrong thread, but close enough

vvvvvv lol that link to kyle's post takes me to some spiderman thread from 2004

kylej said:
self imposed ban. weaksauce. buy a new xbox for 150 bucks and stay around here. life's too short to deny yourself the little things that you find enjoyable or at the very least entertaining

I never got to reply to this since I got banned, but yeah it was not self imposed. And you are right about a used Xbox, they go for $120 on CL. I'll wait until after E3 to see what MS plans to do with a 360 and if there is either a refresh and/or price drop then go from there. Older Halo games are still too much fun to play through, and not being able to kinda sucks :/

But yeah, the source of my consoles shitting themselves was either my bad power brick or bad outlet.

kylej said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom