• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCKaos

Two boats passing in the night. Get shit on, Tawpgun
lol/jk we got destroyed

Edit: rip Tawpgun, whoopsies. Our party and his party collided at random in the Forge playlist.

Pop

So the doritos locos taco nacho cheese chips are pretty good.

Taste even better when your team is winning

TCKaos

If anyone was curious, here are the apparent journalist specific directions that Microsoft handed out for the Xbox One.

naPmcIT.jpg

Ken

Looks like IGN is breaking the rules.

Xbox One's Kinect Is Legitimately Awesome
It could, and has, been worse.
by Mitch Dyer

Nebula

This is new. It has that nice new smell to it. I'm not sure where to post what though.

Halo 4 thread for Halo 4 talk I guess and nothing else? This thread is for?

I feel so disappointed in the loss of our old OT. I don't want to flip between two different topics to make conversation. Talk about things getting meta. When will halo be allowed in here?

It's going to hurt the community having to switch threads - the conversations mix into eachother. Personally I hope as long as someone posts the new news in the other thread that people can discuss it here too? How can you have a halo community that doesn't talk about new halo stuff?

Looking at every other thread title in this section makes me feel as though it is super weird to be here. Halo is a game. We are the community of that game. Why was Gaming Community less relevant than Off Topic Community? No other thread here is even dedicated for people who like a game yet want somewhere to talk. You have the sports threads, political thread and even KPopGAF. They are all there for people to discuss those things.

Surely every community thread goes OT for bits at a time, right?

Looking at every other thread title in this section makes me feel as though it is super weird to be here. Halo is a game. We are the community of that game. Why was Gaming Community less relevant than Off Topic Community? No other thread here is even dedicated for people who like a game yet want somewhere to talk. You have the sports threads, political thread and even KPopGAF. They are all there for people to discuss those things.

Surely every community thread goes OT for bits at a time, right?
Us a lot more than most in this post-Halo 4 release world.

I think this sucks, but I thought it was going to happen months ago.

Us a lot more than most in this post-Halo 4 release world.

I think this sucks, but I thought it was going to happen months ago.

But surely putting us here inherently makes us more insular and isolated? What natural query pieces together the answer as to where to find people who like Halo?

IHaveIce

Banned
I also don't get all the complains by Y2Kev.

Of course we went drifting into Offtopic alot and had meta discussions, but I thought it was alright.
Yes maybe many of us just post in the Halo OT and not on the other boards, but well I see the same thing happening in the other community threads I lurk ( MangaGAF and PokemonGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom