• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
Holy shit, just heard the most depressing news possible for me and right now I'm close to making a thread in the OT just to talk this stuff from my soul or hear any help/advice possible.

My whole body is shaking.

Sorry for such an sentimal and whimsy post, but I just got the news that the mother of my daughter never wants to see her again and has no feelings for her..our or better my daughter is only 4 years old.. no idea how to tell her

Fuck

Gui_PT

Holy shit, just heard the most depressing news possible for me and right now I'm close to making a thread in the OT just to talk this stuff from my soul or hear any help/advice possible.

Sorry for such an sentimal and whimsy post, but I just got the news that the mother of my daughter never wants to see her again and has no feelings for her..our or better my daughter is only 4 years old.. no idea how to tell her

Fuck

I've been through something like that man, it sucks. Sorry both of you have to go through that.

Ramirez

Fuck

Sucks, but on the plus side, this means you get your daughter forever.

I get to see my son maybe 8 days a month right now, I'd love if my ex wife told me this.

IHaveIce

Banned
Sucks, but on the plus side, this means you get your daughter forever.

I get to see my son maybe 8 days a month right now, I'd love if my ex wife told me this.

Damn yeah this would break me also .... just sucks that for all of these decisions the kids are the victims.

Thanks for any words guys

Sorry to hear that Ice

------------------

On a happier note, I just found out you can use the 360 on the HDMI-in port on the X1. Pretty cool feature.

IHaveIce

Banned
Thanks again guys, also for the PMs, I think I will take Ramirez post to my heart and really be glad that I have her, of course I have to find a way to tell her somehow all this.

Really glad my family is so supportive and my girlfriend is so understandable that she will now live with us forever.

Somehow we have to find the best ways out, life ain't easy.

Mix

Hello fellow Halo fans and community enthusiasts! In only THREE weeks the annual Rooster Teeth Expo in gorgeous Austin, Texas is kicking off and it looks like it's going to be a big one! I attended last year and was able to meet some amazing people including, but limited to: BS Angel, Bravo, Frank O'Connor, Alison Stroll, Burnie, Micheal, Gavin, Gus, Jack, Matt, Geoff, Monty, and many many more. I was wondering if anyone from here was going to be going to celebrate in the festivities this time? I know that myself, Bryan Newman, and a couple others from Halo.Bungie.Org are going, so are you? Maybe we can meet up?

Ramirez

Thanks again guys, also for the PMs, I think I will take Ramirez post to my heart and really be glad that I have her, of course I have to find a way to tell her somehow all this.

Really glad my family is so supportive and my girlfriend is so understandable that she will now live with us forever.

Somehow we have to find the best ways out, life ain't easy.

At least she's young, I feel like it would effect her more if she was older. My son has lost contact with a couple people he loved dearly through out our divorce, he asks occasionally, but I don't think he really cares, though a parent is different, so who knows?

My ex is a good mom, but I'd still be ecstatic if she decided one day to just hand him over to me, so yea, just look at the silver linings in all of this.

Overdoziz

Banned
Hello fellow Halo fans and community enthusiasts! In only THREE weeks the annual Rooster Teeth Expo in gorgeous Austin, Texas is kicking off and it looks like it's going to be a big one! I attended last year and was able to meet some amazing people including, but limited to: BS Angel, Bravo, Frank O'Connor, Alison Stroll, Burnie, Micheal, Gavin, Gus, Jack, Matt, Geoff, Monty, and many many more. I was wondering if anyone from here was going to be going to celebrate in the festivities this time? I know that myself, Bryan Newman, and a couple others from Halo.Bungie.Org are going, so are you? Maybe we can meet up?
are you a bot

IHaveIce

Banned
Oh her mom isn't the current gf?
Nope broke up 2 years ago, because of other reason, but now hearing her reason why she can't be a mother anymore, fits together with the old reasons.
So my daughter was used to having split parents, but she used to live at her mom's till yesterday and I would have her on weekends and so on.

Since then together with my new girlfriend who is awesome.
At least she's young, I feel like it would effect her more if she was older. My son has lost contact with a couple people he loved dearly through out our divorce, he asks occasionally, but I don't think he really cares, though a parent is different, so who knows?

My ex is a good mom, but I'd still be ecstatic if she decided one day to just hand him over to me, so yea, just look at the silver linings in all of this.

You are absolutely right, I have to see how things pan out and how she asks and everything.

But yes trying to see the silver linings.

Thanks again GAF.

Other topic, did anybody see Man Of Steel yet? Is it good?

If you receive my bank information in Nigeria you promise i'll get pills for a huge dick, right?

unfortunately.

Well, I think it's clear we can all blame OddOne. Was perma junior'd, couldn't make threads. Gets to become a member again, makes a Halo OT, the thread is locked, and the community split. Kyle is banned.

Good job OddOne. You done good.

Oh yeah, and he also made that thread about PGR5, and look how that played out.

Booshka

Well, I think it's clear we can all blame OddOne. Was perma junior'd, couldn't make threads. Gets to become a member again, makes a Halo OT, the thread is locked, and the community split. Kyle is banned.

Good job OddOne. You done good.

And to think SpeedyBlueDude was saved.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
0222_smoxefp2g.gif

TCKaos

Good hospital, got a handful of friends that work there.
I'm sure, but this room gives me the creeps. I'm gonna' be strapped to every monitor under the sun, be hooked to a mic, and be watched on camera.

But if I don't have sleep apnea, then I have no idea what's giving me my arrhythmia. I don't want sleep apnea, but if I have it at least I can get a CPAP and work on it.

heckfu

Banned
I'm sure, but this room gives me the creeps. I'm gonna' be strapped to every monitor under the sun, be hooked to a mic, and be watched on camera.

But if I don't have sleep apnea, then I have no idea what's giving me my arrhythmia. I don't want sleep apnea, but if I have it at least I can get a CPAP and work on it.

I've had a sleep study and have sleep apnea...just relax and let the docs do the work. And if you can't sleep they'll give you an ambien and then you won't have a choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom