• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwm0nkey

Okay, in the tutorial, what is the HOME or Instant Action key? I'm already stuck :(

Instant action will drop you down over a hot zone ODST style...its dangerous as hell but its fucking awesome when done right.

Also push F11 and I think that auto joins you up with a squad if I remember correctly.

Mix

Instant action will drop you down over a hot zone ODST style...its dangerous as hell but its fucking awesome when done right.

Also push F11 and I think that auto joins you up with a squad if I remember correctly.

no, F11 isn't doing it :(
Also, if I mess with thsat file and it jacks my stuff up, can I fix it?

wwm0nkey

no, F11 isn't doing it :(
Also, if I mess with thsat file and it jacks my stuff up, can I fix it?

Look at key bindings to see what will do it.

Yeah all you would have to do is delete it and click repair on the launcher and it will re download that part. Chaining the .ini file helps A LOT. I stopped playing for months because of performance and that has got me back playing again.

Mix

Look at key bindings to see what will do it.

Yeah all you would have to do is delete it and click repair on the launcher and it will re download that part. Chaining the .ini file helps A LOT. I stopped playing for months because of performance and that has got me back playing again.

alright, I figured it out after button mashing, now I'm messing with the .ini stuff

wwm0nkey

alright, I figured it out after button mashing, now I'm messing with the .ini stuff

Tell me how it works out for you! Also if you are using steam its F12 for screen shots. For some reason prnt screen does not work for the in-game screenshot stuff even though it says thats the keybinding for it.

IHaveIce

Banned
I still don't count AGL as a league so from my point of view its not actually possible to go pro in Halo.

Why would these tournaments not count?

And these players probably do it because they have fun *gasp* shocking I know. And they just want to be pro and because they couldn't do it in 1-Reach? Sure that is why Snipedown, Ola, Heinz, Legit, Roy and many more are from the older times right?

Omni

Planetside looks so awesome. If the game came on disc form I'd buy it (ISP limits retrict mah game downloading ability)

Overdoziz

Banned
Why would these tournaments not count?

And these players probably do it because they have fun *gasp* shocking I know. And they just want to be pro and because they couldn't do it in 1-Reach? Sure that is why Snipedown, Ola, Heinz, Legit, Roy and many more are from the older times right?
You know your game is bad when the Suddoths actually compete with the pros.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
You know your game is bad when the Suddoths actually compete with the pros.

I mean, it says it all really. The talent pool is severely stripped down. Do you think any of the current Halo 4 "pros" could take any of the vets in 1-3? It'd be a massive reality check anyway.

So Saturday night there was a thunderstorm where I live. My cable line was severed. Comcast won't be able to get it fixed till Wednesday.

If I had an Xbox one my entire game collection would have stopped working last night.

Just throwing my story out there to people that think the bones drm "doesn't matter".

So Saturday night there was a thunderstorm where I live. My cable line was severed. Comcast won't be able to get it fixed till Wednesday.

If I had an Xbox one my entire game collection would have stopped working last night.

Just throwing my story out there to people that think the bones drm "doesn't matter".

Why would you want to live there?

Maybe you already do!

vek3gaew9.gif

Defect

I tried Planetside 2 but I can't get the hang of it. Playing games like that on a keyboard is very uncomfortable for me. It needs better controller support.

IHaveIce

Banned
I mean, it says it all really. The talent pool is severely stripped down. Do you think any of the current Halo 4 "pros" could take any of the vets in 1-3? It'd be a massive reality check anyway.

Again yes, Pistola, Roy, Snipedown etc.

Well yes the Sudds compete but they never got first or anything. if some older folks would comeback the placements would look different.

And yes Halo 4 is worse than the others and has less of a skillgap, but that wasn't the point..

Huh... Interesting. So you don't have Internet to connect to your Xbox One, but do have Internet to post this on GAF? ;)

Nebula

Huh... Interesting. So you don't have Internet to connect to your Xbox One, but do have Internet to post this on GAF? ;)

Mobiles don't exist anymore.

Also Halo is dead. Can't even force myself to play it anymore. Instead I completed some games I picked up used, and got Dead Space from a friend. Dead space looks great for a game released in 08. I'd definitely pick it up if you haven't tried it yet.

Mobiles don't exist anymore.

Also Halo is dead. Can't even force myself to play it anymore. Instead I completed some games I picked up used, and got Dead Space from a friend. Dead space looks great for a game released in 08. I'd definitely pick it up if you haven't tried it yet.
And apparently neither does mobile hotspot/tethering your phone to your Xbox to connect to the servers real fast in a minute, disconnect, be good till you need to do it in another 24 hours, and then be fine because it Wednesday and Capcom comes along and fixes your Internet. :p

lol

You can't... I...
Just another thing I never got. Most phone service providers nd most smart phone (which I'd argue, anyone buying a Xbox One or PS4 at launch would be the type of person to OWN a Smart Phone.) have nifty features that allow you to share your phone service to a device to have Internet. Even via Blutooth if you prefer. Connecting to the Live Servers is probabaly a few Megabytes at most, won't really data cap anyone.

Is it inconvinent? Yes. But it's the solution sadly.

Nebula

And apparently neither does mobile hotspot/tethering your phone to your Xbox to connect to the servers real fast in a minute, disconnect, be good till you need to do it in another 24 hours, and then be fine because it Wednesday and Capcom comes along and fixes your Internet. :p

Just another thing I never got. Most phone service providers nd most smart phone (which I'd argue, anyone buying a Xbox One or PS4 at launch would be the type of person to OWN a Smart Phone.) have nifty features that allow you to share your phone service to a device to have Internet. Even via Blutooth if you prefer. Connecting to the Live Servers is probabaly a few Megabytes at most, won't really data cap anyone.

Is it inconvinent? Yes. But it's the solution sadly.

I'd need an Xbone in the first place.

Omni

So Saturday night there was a thunderstorm where I live. My power went out. Aurora won't be able to get it fixed till Wednesday.

If I had any kind of gaming platform my entire game collection would have stopped working last night.

Just throwing my story out there to people who think gaming consoles' reliance on power "doesn't matter"

So Saturday night there was a thunderstorm where I live. My power went out. Aurora won't be able to get it fixed till Wednesday.

If I had any kind of gaming platform my entire game collection would have stopped working last night.

Just throwing my story out there to people who think gaming consoles' reliance on power "doesn't matter"
You have the power to post on GAF, but not turn on your gaming console? Interesting... ;P

Do you have a portable generator? If so...

Haha. :p

deal with it

Gui_PT

Sweet Billy?

Ghazi

Mexico is just fine for Jesus, my school does mission trips there every year. I <3 Mexico

Also Gui, it's typed: Jésus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWFgV1ACffE

Oh yeah, so here's the video I made showing all the avatar items I've bought since the store has been added. I spent a LOT of money on my Avatar haha. Kind of pathetic. Think of all the Mc Doubles I could have bought.

Someone make a new HaloGaf thread. It's after E3 now, I believe that's when we could have it back. OddOne/Tashi pls.

What. We were allowed to have it back after E3?

Speedy's OT is finally a reality. BRB finishing my graphics for |OT 18|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom