• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
... You may have a point there.
What kind of music people living around the Mediterranean sea make? Or somewhere that is not Nordic Countries.

Flamenco, salsa, Europop, plenty of stuff to dance to... Stereotyping aplenty here but I'd also wager you get rock bands and radio friendly stuff. Can't say I know of too many Southern European metal bands (There's a Greek band that's eluding me right now).

gAg CruSh3r

So the other day there was this big group of 15 year olds at the mall I was at and they were getting into the elevator. I needed to get onto the second floor so I had to get in with them, they didn't realise that you had to press the "floor 2" button to get to the second floor so I had to awkwardly explain that to them after waiting like 2 minutes for them to do it. Then one of them literally looked at me and said "I love you."

I literally just looked at him, pressed the open door button, and walked out without saying a thing.

MATURITY MOTHERFUCKER

Lol that's awesome.

Woorloog

Banned
I think I'm gonna wait and see what people say about next gen. although part of me wants to get the ps4 at launch.

I'll avoid buying PS4 at launch, i'll wait for a couple of months probably.
Hardware reliability, game reviews, want to know stuff like that first.

Fuchsdh

So the other day there was this big group of 15 year olds at the mall I was at and they were getting into the elevator. I needed to get onto the second floor so I had to get in with them, they didn't realise that you had to press the "floor 2" button to get to the second floor so I had to awkwardly explain that to them after waiting like 2 minutes for them to do it. Then one of them literally looked at me and said "I love you."

I literally just looked at him, pressed the open door button, and walked out without saying a thing.

MATURITY MOTHERFUCKER

How do you survive without learning how to operate elevators?

I really think my generation is going to tank everything even more than it already is. At least I grew up without high speed Internet.

m23

I was all set and ready to pre-order the Xbox One while watching the conference.....that was until they announced the price. I was hoping for a $399 price point and then BOOM. I'll have to wait and see how my financial situation is during launch.

I wish I had the same job Speedy does.

• Willie Nelson
  • Kenny Rogers
  • ZZ Top
  • Edgar Winter
  • Butthole Surfers
  • Roy Orbison
  • Pantera
  • Mars Volta
  • Geto Boys
  • Stevie Ray Vaughan

Are just some of the artists from Texas. Suck it, world.

Ghazi

How do you survive without learning how to operate elevators?

I really think my generation is going to tank everything even more than it already is. At least I grew up without high speed Internet.
I grew up without electricity, the U.S's newest generation of kids are mostly morons, not going to lie. At least, imo that's the parents fault though, I know some really cool people here though. Most of the math or science state/country finalists (a.k.a smart people) at my school are asian, in fact I think almost all but two are from outside of the states.
Lol that's awesome.

I know right, it wasn't a "I love you" because I helped him either. It was snobby & sarcastic

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Hey guys, some of us are trying to get more info regarding family share on Xbox One so we created a list of questions and are tweeting to Major Nelson since he will be posting a blog about it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=593776

Here's the thread and if you can, tweet @Majornelson a link to it. Thanks.

Did they confirm if there's a limit on the number of players that can play one game at a time?

gAg CruSh3r

I know right, it wasn't a "I love you" because I helped him either. It was snobby & sarcastic

This why I feel like this whenever I see kids use shit like YOLO and SWAG...

pD3EQ.gif

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

Don't even bring that thread here, the OP did a horrible job. The article really says nothing and Harold could easily be talking difference in 360/PS3 to PS4/One. Conjecture everywhere.

"What isn't clear is whether this means between the PS4 and Xbox One (as is asked in the question Ryan's responding to) or between the next-gen and current gen versions."

What at that article and the OP?

Obvious answer is that visuals will be different between current and next gen, guy who wrote immediately jumps to "X1 and PS4 versions to be way different?"

Mining for clicks, pathetic.

Ghazi

I would've thought he is referring to the X1 and PS4 (I know that disclaimer in the OP that says it isn't clear), but you'd have to be a moron to not think there'd be differences between current gen ver. and next gen ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom