• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidyj

so they printed a card combination that lets living mana come out ahead
from 5 mana innervate innervate combo
you get to keep your mana and a potentially huge ramp with bonus board development

still not good enough to make living mana playable

Raxus

you get to keep your mana and a potentially huge ramp with bonus board development

Savage roar decks could make it viable. Living mana is pretty strong.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Fucking Blizzard

Play like 10 games and 9 of them are pirate Warrior around rank 6-8.

Tech in Ooze

Proceed to play 0 Pirate Warriors for the next 10 games

Tech out Ooze

First game is Pirate Warrior

Pooya

I got packs only on one of my accounts, for Blizzcon I got them on all servers. did they change that?

Blizzcon also had one pack for just voting, looks like this time you only packs for wins. boo

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I can't wait for those shity pirate decks be out of the meta.
Aggro Shaman meta here we come!!! ...... again.

OMG that card is crazy with Dreadsteed! Instant full board of Steeds.
I think you only get two Dreadsteeds, the one you play and one from its deathrattle effect.

EDIT: Oh wait, it says when you "summon", so yeah you might get a full board of Dreadsteeds @_@
VALUE

I got packs only on one of my accounts, for Blizzcon I got them on all servers. did they change that?

Blizzcon also had one pack for just voting, looks like this time you only packs for wins. boo

I thought you were supposed to get a pack for voting this time, too.

Voting for "1 pack" Pavel netted me 40 dust. Yay...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Y'all see Dreadsteed shenanigans, I see yet another card to make Jade decks more insane.

Probably makes Jade Rogue viable in addition to Jade Druid and Jade Shaman

FeD.nL

Living Mana doesn't work with temporary crystals.

Mike Donais Senior game designer at Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed this "It does not count those temporary mana crystals" (talking about innervate here)

gutshot

If you curve into Living Mana on 5 with this on board, you'd get your 5 mana crystals back instantly? And then another 5 when the Treants actually die? So you could ramp from 5 to 10 in one turn.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
If you curve into Living Mana on 5 with this on board, you'd get your 5 mana crystals back instantly? And then another 5 when the Treants actually die? So you could ramp from 5 to 10 in one turn.

Yup. 5 2/2s that have no negative effect then die and give you mana, seems good.

That said we already have Fandral on 4 into super Nourish that basically wins the game, Fandral is harder to remove and you still don't see that very often.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Y'all see Dreadsteed shenanigans, I see yet another card to make Jade decks more insane.

Aya Blackpaw is actually one of the best synergies with the card. That's gonna make some people mad.

I wonder if Rogue can pull off a Leper Gnome OTK with this.

Measley

Yep. Deathrattle Rouge and just about every N'Zoth deck as well.

Amazing card.

It's like a brann card... but not as good as brann because you never control deathrattle effects it is always random.

That said, this doesn't initially strike me as a powerful card. It seems better than that legend we got in naxxramas but not as good as brann. Perhaps it's good enough in n'zoth/quest priest. Combo'd with that new 4 drop taunt will make it a 3/7, giving it extra survivability to trigger more DRs. Combo with new 1 drop you basically draw an extra card.

That said, the card doesn't have to be as good as brann to be good. Brann is kinda broken in some ways. So I remain fairly optimistic about the card.

that card is going to break tf out of wild lol. dreadsteed is obnoxious enough when a brawl features something it's busted in, now it's going to be unstoppable in wild.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
that card is going to break tf out of wild lol. dreadsteed is obnoxious enough when a brawl features something it's busted in, now it's going to be unstoppable in wild.

As somebody who does play a fair amount of Dreadsteed from time to time, there's plenty of things that can stop that. Namely, decks that can kill you before you can summon all those Dreadsteeds.

wiibomb

oh boy that deathrattle legendary reminds me of brann....

one of the legendaries I for sure want to have, I have the feeling that is a 4-star at worst

As somebody who does play a fair amount of Dreadsteed from time to time, there's plenty of things that can stop that. Namely, decks that can kill you before you can summon all those Dreadsteeds.

you could toss that into wild nzoth renolock and, it's gonna be pretty good. wild renolock is already insane.

Fewr

I started a Youtube channel recently that is focused on Hearthstone. I would really appreciate any support! I am in the process of changing careers so things have slowed down but I plan to pick back up soon. Twitch maybe in the future as well.

Check me out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnF-fX6guyQhkXN_7iH6vxQ
Awesome. Subscribed.

Last neutral legend has to be Barnabus the big purple dinosaur right?
Well.. Denverus is the last dinosaur, so it'd be appropriate to have him there instead.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I wish (for purely selfish reasons that have nothing to do with the quality or experience) Blizzard would start broadcasting to Youtube again. Twitch is blocked here at work so I won't be able to follow along with the reveals unless some random Russian decides to restream it.

Morlas

I'm hoping for some good early game paladin buffs or some buff activators like a battlecry effect which reduces the cost of the next spell you cast or something.

Zakalwe

Banned
Picked Frozen. Got 4 packs. Nothing good, but I appreciate the free dust.

I keep logging in and finding free stuff leading up the expac release, is there a roadmap for this stuff or is it a surprise thing?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
wait, should we have gotten our free packs from the tournament already?

because I didn't get anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom