• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
635627072636992907.jpeg

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
More random mage spell bullshit. Why? At least make the generated cards visible to the opponent.
I agree. You shouldn't get to tech in cards without some info leak. At least the mana cost or something. You can't play around stuff.

Nachos

I66agWU.png

Also, for some reason, Imgur isn't liking my bulk uploads, and it's way too much of a hassle to do them one-by-one, so I'm going to have to stop.

Ridisc

Banned
Frodan is a presence and charismatic, but again he is playing like crap and coming across as if he is new to the game, they really could use getting a better player in to showcase things.

scarlet

Frodan is a presence and charismatic, but again he is playing like crap and coming across as if he is new to the game, they really could use getting a better player in to showcase things.

I'd rather see him not winning, and just play new cards so I can see it in action. Just like that match against mage. I wanna see the quest.

Hi chemistry with Ben Brode is really good.

Kibler would be great though. I imagine he'd have some interesting deck building insight.

Ladekabel

Really like the set but I dislike the direction they went with Mage. The most unfun aspect of that class has been expanded. Wonder how Druid and Hunter will develop.

wiibomb

Frodan is not playing well lol

and galvadon is absolutely nuts. The worst part is that the quest isn't difficult to complete at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom