• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Where are the new rogue cards? lol, the deck had nothing new in it.

That 2 drop makes paladin quest a lot more doable.... against a rogue that doesn't have Sap.

edit: pyro+poison is legit RNG rage inducing trash.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Dat time warp. Memes truly are real.

Druid quest seems kinda easy though? Run it in Jade decks? Why not you've already got like 2-4 guys with 5 attack. Ancients of War being the best, but you could play Savage combatant too.

Par Score

Dat time warp. Memes truly are real.

Druid quest seems kinda easy though? Run it in Jade decks? Why not you've already got like 2-4 guys with 5 attack. Ancients of War being the best, but you could play Savage combatant too.

You already have infinite 5+ attack Jade cards, no need to add anything.

You can slip that quest into the current meta Jade deck and run with it.

Pooya

they have 4 cost spell that copies a card on board too. It could work. It's hard counter to control. Extra turns are so broken in every card game I'm sure people will try a lot to make the deck work. Doesn't seem easy to get there at all though and when you got there, you need to deal 30 damage in two turns while playing a 5 cost spell... I don't know...

It's not just pseudo charge or windfury, you get an additional turn of mana. So play minions, time warp, hit face, 10 mana to burn them down. It's potentially a card that can kill you without a way to interact with it. Very good imo.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
So Hunter got the best single set of cards in Hearthstone history right? We can all agree on that?

People lost their shit about all the Priest cards in MSG. Some of them were grossly overrated.

I think this could be a wish fulfillment thing. People may think the cards are better than they are, because they're dreaming about Hunter coming back.

Pooya

Moltens are probably good in the deck even nerfed version, you need them and they will be activated...

you need to put at least 2-3 8/8s on board and play a 5 cost spell in one turn. Next turn you can follow it up with burn from hand too. you don't need to fill your board with 8/8s. Even 2 could work.

I guess taunt warrior counters this, kappa.

Szadek

Time warp is very scary and Arcane Golems don't help either.
Even molten might make a comeback with this card.
Freeze mage is probably gone from standard, but now there is time mage instead

Kacar

Still missing alot of rogue cards. The gallery has not been updated yet.

Also there is no maximilian card, unbelievable.

ScribbleD

Part of me is worried that every deck is going to become about quests and whoever completes their quest first has all but sealed the game up. Hoping non-quest decks, other than aggro decks, are able to stay competitive. Way too early to tell, though.

Pooya

For one, the classes are going to feel very different from each other I think, that's good...

The only poor thing so far to me is that they for shaman they came up with another dumb curvestone deck. 2 mana emperor T seem good to me...

Hunter cards at least had a lot of cool interactions. It was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom