• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Is it just me or is Ramsey really in a bad mood tonight? He does seem to be kicking some out for 1 mistake while others keep screwing up and they seem to be staying.

ElRenoRaven

You know with the bloodbath tonight I'm going to miss having another episode on Tuesdays. Tomorrow is the 2 hour Master Chef finale so no Hell's Kitchen.

PsychoRaven said:
You know with the bloodbath tonight I'm going to miss having another episode on tuesdays. Tomorrow is the 2 hour Master Chef finale so no Hell's Kitchen.
ahhh yeahhh forgot about that, it's all good though since I like MC. But I will miss this.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
PsychoRaven said:
You know with the bloodbath tonight I'm going to miss having another episode on Tuesdays. Tomorrow is the 2 hour Master Chef finale so no Hell's Kitchen.

I'm going to rage if Jennifer wins MC.

ElRenoRaven

DrForester said:
I'm going to rage if Jennifer wins MC.

Oh I'm rooting for her. Have been since it started. I so hope she does.

Oh and that's good. Elise and Jennifer are just going at it. You can tell Elise is getting on everyone's nerves. Gah and Tommy survives again.

ElRenoRaven

-Pyromaniac- said:
Carrie is going home tonight, BOOK THAT SHIT.

Yea I think she is too. Going to be sad cause I do like her fight but I do think it's time. That will free Elise up to fight with the others more.

Oh would that not be a shock if Elise went. OH that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom