• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
ij1QLk.png

Xyrmellon said:
Well there's no doubt this is television, because that's what that decision exactly was.

Jaime's elimination made the most sense. She screwed up multiple times yet Ramsay didn't send her out. Carrie was sent out on her first screwup even though Jaime's screwup is much more dangerous for a restaurant.

lol Gordon already knows who is going home EVENTUALLY but the order is all the producers and him deciding what's good for drama. lol at the promo for next week. Damn, Jennifer.

ElRenoRaven

Oh shit. I can't wait till next week. OMG. OMG. I think they have finally driven the others crazy. The entire Red team is sinking. There is no saving it now.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
SmithnCo said:
Why do they even bother with nominations. lol.

Actually think it gives Ramsay the best view of the team dynamics. The decision is all his, but it gives him a look at people's character when they nominate the right people for the right reasons, and just the opposite for the nominating the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

Why the fuck has Carrie not been sent home yet? She's been shit from start to finish. Jamie has fucked up a few times, but she is not consistently shit like Carrie. lawd. Gotta keep the drama going I guess.

BanditKing said:
I hate elise! Send her back compton or wherever she's from.
:-/

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Elise's face when Ramsay and the other two chefs downed her desert while she trashed talked during match.

So awesome.

ElRenoRaven

DrForester said:
Surprised for the kick tonight. Was really expecting this to be the pass week.

I didn't. I honestly think we may not get one this season. Considering there are only like 3 good cooks left they really don't deserve a pass week.

I almost cheered when he said they were both gone. Then I remember this is a tv show and they had to get rid of the no personality chick.

I predict the other blonde girl on the red team that wasn't up for elimination will be gone before carrie or elise.

benjipwns

Banned
PsychoRaven said:
I didn't. I honestly think we may not get one this season. Considering there are only like 3 good cooks left they really don't deserve a pass week.
They might do one during the black jackets again.

VPhys

I CAN'T STAND ELISE!

Even her "Bye Jamie!" at the end made me want to jump through the TV and smack a bitch.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
salva said:
I really hope Elise gets eliminated before Carrie. The look on her face would be glorious.
One case where I hope the producers do their manipulation thing. Elise is a better cook, but neither of them is going to win. Use them for ratings.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ChocolateCupcakes said:
I can't believe he eliminated Jaime. I was expecting Carrie to finally go.

I can kind of understand it. There was a hair in her food, and she pretty much brushed it off.

DrForester said:
I can kind of understand it. There was a hair in her food, and she pretty much brushed it off.

Yeah. At the end of the day they were all screwing up service, so it wasn't the key thing to look at. Ramsay's looking for somebody to lead a kitchen and no matter how wrong-headed Elise and Carrie are they can win challenges and boss around the others some. Jaime basically hasn't had any fight in her since a minor outburst in the dorms over the feud.

lol was that challenge set up for the men to win or what, though?

UberTag

This season seems to be boiling down to Will vs. Jennifer right now.
Outside shot of Paul or Natalie making the Final 2.

The other four are cannon fodder.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ramsay was steamrolling through both teams like a boss last night and trolling hard. Tommy is such a fucking idiot dude looks like hes on another planet, and carries just delusional as hell. Hoping for a paul / will finale, and hopefully more elise tits next week if she wasnt hot I'd hate her as much as carrie.

chris121580

UberTag said:
This season seems to be boiling down to Will vs. Jennifer right now.
Outside shot of Paul or Natalie making the Final 2.

The other four are cannon fodder.
Paul really screwed up last night by having raw chicken. I think he's one of the better cooks but I think if he makes another mistake like that, he's gone.

That was a lame elimination.

Carrie has already used up 3-4 free passes for being a "joke" character. Normally joke characters only get 1-2 free passes. I guess outside of Carrie and Elise, the producers must think this cast is really bland.

xbhaskarx

The Chosen One said:
I guess outside of Carrie and Elise, the producers must think this cast is really bland.

Well, Elizabeth and Tommy can only make so many confused faces per episode...

Tamanon said:
BanditKing said:
I hate elise! Send her back compton or wherever she's from.
?

Pittsburgh. Why would you think Compton?

Ugh can we NOT be politically correct for once... obviously all black people are from Compton.

looking forward to more gems like that from this junior

cartoon_soldier said:
I am sick and tired of Elise and Carrie

Just finished watching the episode and I agree with this completely, it's just getting stupid now. Elise should've been kicked out for not responding to Carrie during the dinner service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom