• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Elise likes to say Carrie is the one screwing their team yet she's the one refusing to work as a part of the team. I can't wait for her to go.

Zoe

PsychoRaven said:
Elise likes to say Carrie is the one screwing their team yet she's the one refusing to work as a part of the team. I can't wait for her to go.

Seriously.

ElRenoRaven

benjipwns said:
The tattoo needle went in too far when he got that forehead tattoo.

That would be my guess. He was accidently lobotomized when getting those tattoos.

Oh dear god. He really is an idiot.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
PsychoRaven said:

Come on, selective editing.

And who doesn't know that Tommy is leaving tonight? He's terrible.

ElRenoRaven

Ugh and there is Carrie screwing up. I really at this point don't think anyone from the women's team will stand a chance of winning this.

ElRenoRaven

-Pyromaniac- said:
Good god....Tommy is stupid.

Oh god he really is. Out there flirting instead of doing his damn job. What a goddamn idiot.

Also what the hell is with Jaime. She started off so strong this season then the last 3 episodes has really started to totally screw up all the damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom