• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Ok. Did Carrie actually manage to take over Elizabeth's body? She really is sounding like Carrie. Oh and there is Elise's new target.

Forget that she's screwing up too. And there is that bus being driven by Elise.

ElRenoRaven

Yea it's Natalie just so they have balanced teams. That's my gut feeling. And I called it. Now we surprise have Balanced teams and now we get more fighting between the Red Team members.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Big Baybee said:
Elise over Elizabeth is kinda laughable. Natalie started off well, then went straight downhill.
No way. Elise fucks up all the time and throws a new person under the bus every week.

And I must say it's a bit laughable that Tommy outlasted Natalie.

ElRenoRaven

This really is a screwed up season. They're getting worse every damn week. Course they leave the idiots and drama mamas on while kicking off good cooks so that it's better tv.

Chamber said:
No way. Elise fucks up all the time and throws a new person under the bus every week.

And I must say it's a bit laughable that Tommy outlasted Natalie.

Yup. Elise is not near as good as some of those defending her make her out to be.

Chamber said:
Jennifer is definitely going to win this. She gets the most camera time of all the decent cooks.
Honestly, though I'm rooting for Elise, Will may very well take this competition. Has he ever fucked up? I can't recall.

ElRenoRaven

Big Baybee said:
The bitter tears when Elise wins is going to be wonderful.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. She isn't going to win. I think all said and done it's between Will and either Jennifer or Paul. I'm leaning toward Will VS Jennifer final though.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Jennifer vs Will is the likely Finals match up. Outside shot of Paul making it.

Nobody else has a chance in Hell.

Threi

notag
PsychoRaven said:
Course they leave the idiots and drama mamas on while kicking off good cooks so that it's better tv.
Pretty much exactly what happened last season.

At least this time there are a couple good chefs in there (Will)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I really think that by the end of the 2nd or 3rd service, Ramsay knows who's going to be in the final 3 or 4 and then just does things for ratings.

Poyunch

Like every time I here Elise say something I literally say "Fuck you, Elise" out loud. Man everything that girl spouts pisses me off.

Ramsay needs to do a Survivor esque show. Two teams on a lonely island who have to come up with meals for Ramsay to judge just from food they find and prepare on the island and the teams pick who leaves when they lose instead of Ramsay. I need to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom