• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
He was in charge of relaunching one of Ramsay's restaurants when this season and the one before it were being shot. I believe he's said he'll probably be back for a season ten.

It's fun to compare how much screen time he was eventually getting by his last season compared to what James gets.

James is not terrible, kinda weird but has no problem flipping out at the contestants during service. It's that edge JP lacks.

I'd be more interested in the sous chefs getting more screen time though. Chef Scott has absolutely destroyed a few contestants this year.

plc268

I'm still trying to figure out why Natalie was kicked off. Yea, she was sinking the last few services, but overall she's a much better cook than Tommy, Elise, and Elizabeth. I've seen Ramsey keep other people for far worse offenses...

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ramsay seems to look down more on people who start strong and fizzle out. Consistent mediocrity has carried a lot people pretty far on Hell's Kitchen.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
UberTag said:
Tommy is one line of coke away from a straight jacket.

Fix'd, Jen, Will or Paul are going to win this easily, I actually really like Paul, as long as tommy gets the boot I'll be happy. Also that female sous chef of Ramsays is fucking beautiful.

Pkaz01

plc268 said:
I'm still trying to figure out why Natalie was kicked off. Yea, she was sinking the last few services, but overall she's a much better cook than Tommy, Elise, and Elizabeth. I've seen Ramsey keep other people for far worse offenses...
He likes people that get better as they go along not the opposite. I do agree that Tommy needs to go, but Elizabeth has had one bad service compared to natalie's like 4 and elise isn't a bad cook either she is just a bitch with no team work skills.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
fna84 said:
What happened to the old waiter?

Jean-Phillipe?

He's Ramsay's number one matre'd. I think he left to focus more on the actual running of the restaurants and helping get Michelin stars.

And I just caught up. I really hate Elise.

CrankyJay

Banned
I'm thinking/hoping the final is between Will and Jennifer.

Although lately, I don't like how Jennifer is just screaming at everyone "STFU!". I understand being around Elise for that long can make you snap, but damn.

I can't believe Elise wasn't kicked off for straight up lying.

plc268

CrankyJay said:
Although lately, I don't like how Jennifer is just screaming at everyone "STFU!". I understand being around Elise for that long can make you snap, but damn.

I don't blame her though, as it appears to be the only way to get a word in when Elise keeps blabbing.

CrankyJay

Banned
plc268 said:
I don't blame her though, as it appears to be the only way to get a word in when Elise keeps blabbing.

Yeah but Elise just keeps going any damn way. It's infuriating. I would hate working for/with her.

ElRenoRaven

CrankyJay said:
Yeah but Elise just keeps going any damn way. It's infuriating. I would hate working for/with her.

I am glad I don't. I honestly don't know what I would do. I fear I would snap and she'd find a deep fryer down her damn big mouth.

benjipwns

Banned
I was looking for some other stuff I dumped in a closet and I found a DVD I made with all the first season Hell's Kitchen episodes to show after my roommates had gotten hooked during the second season back in the day.

And wow, it seems so completely different. It feels so calm and laid back compared to the current editing and narration. :lol

Found that it's already on YouTube or else I would have started uploading it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StoPwWOP4SE

Weird that I recognize every single person in the intro when half the people in recent seasons I can't fathom.

ElRenoRaven

At least it's fun to rewatch. You clearly get to see again Elise scoring those damn wellington while bitching about how Tommy prepped them.

Anyone else feel like in a few more seasons he will just start throwing the food at this people? They have just been getting so lax and ghetto in this show ... soo many bleeps.

These are all shitty people so I only watch for background noise. :/

ElRenoRaven

Tamanon said:
LOL. Tommy finally makes good and he gets beat by someone who thought they had rare lamb.

That says a lot about Jennifer though. She's not cocky and will tear into her dish. She was sure it wasn't done right but still pulled it off.

"Ohh look at that face."

LOL
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom