• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Oh no Tommy didn't. Tell me Tommy just didn't do that? He's so going home now.

HAHAHAHA. And there is the fighting. Took long enough.

ElRenoRaven

Tommy failing to make a damn decent salad again. It's really not that damn hard. And damn it I hate it but I agree with Elise again.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Shin Johnpv said:
Elise or Tommy need to be going home today. It has to end with just Jennifer and Will. They're the two best this season by far.

Elizabeth is just terrible.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is this going to be the most inept set of black jackets in the series' history? I'm leaning towards yes. Will and Jennifer and maybe Paul are the only people that still deserve to be on the show.

ElRenoRaven

LiQuid! said:
Is this going to be the most inept set of black jackets in the series' history? I'm leaning towards yes. Will and Jennifer and maybe Paul are the only people that still deserve to be on the show.

Yup. And I think the final will be Will vs Jennifer and to be honest I think either one can win this. However from the beginning I picked Will as the winner and I think he will all said and done.

And Elise showing again why I freaking hate her. I wish Jennifer would just knock her the hell out.

ElRenoRaven

And Elizabeth screws her team. Does she not understand what the hell Ramsey is saying to her? She's stupid as hell.

Elizabeth vs Tommy on the block. Ramsey surprises everyone and sends home both. I can dream can't I?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
PsychoRaven said:
Yup. And I think the final will be Will vs Jennifer and to be honest I think either one can win this. However from the beginning I picked Will as the winner and I think he will all said and done.

And Elise showing again why I freaking hate her. I wish Jennifer would just knock her the hell out.

Haha, wha'ts up with the Elise hate. I don't know how you can blame her for that.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
DID TOMMY JUST TALK?!

Sorry for caps. I'm that shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom