• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
PsychoRaven said:
I will give her that.

You're kidding me. She managed to screw up potatoes. Just hit her. Hit her please.

Jennifer?

JENNIFER SMASH

JENNIFER MAD

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Threi said:
Did you watch last season?
Yeah, it was pretty bad too, but at the very least there weren't 2 contestants that appear to be borderline mentally challenged (Tommy and Elizabeth).

Chamber

love on your sleeve
This is a big fail for Jennifer imo. Failed to step up as the front runner and a leader when she had the chance.

PsychoRaven said:
OMG. Tommy with a Black Jacket is just so very very wrong.
it really is a testament to the lack of talent this season. I see right now only 2 people who can possibly win, MAYBE 3. Paul, Will and possibly Jennifer.

Gordon should eliminate all of the red team though.

ElRenoRaven

-Pyromaniac- said:
it really is a testament to the lack of talent this season. I see right now only 2 people who can possibly win, MAYBE 3. Paul, Will and possibly Jennifer.

Yup. From the beginning they're the only ones that really truly showed any damn ability. The rest have been there for the drama and just to give the show filler.

Celsior

-Pyromaniac- said:

It is like that with all reality shows, first season or two has ok talent because not many people know about the show. Middle season usually have the best talent then the longer the show goes the less talented it gets. I can see this going 2-3 more seasons though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The old "take off your jacket" fake out?! How predictable.

LOL wut at the promo, at the random ass group they are against. Where did they come up with that ragtag group.

looks like elise acting like another fucking annoying human being next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom