• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with her.
7vudX.jpg

benjipwns

Banned
:lol Elise is terrible at everything and a major bitch.

"Can I go up with it? Can I go up with it? I'll go up with it..."
"Nooooo."
"I'm going up with it."

:lol

Salmonax

Ha - just read that New York Post article linked above.

Similarly, the winner of Season 7, Holli Ugalde, was supposed to be the "head chef" at Ramsay's restaurant in the posh Savoy Hotel in London . But she never made it across the pond -- because, according to Ugalde, Ramsay never applied to get her a work permit.
Ouch. But the placements for the winners always sound sketchy, anyway. No chance they're putting one of these dodgy line cooks who can barely prepare spaghetti in charge of a kitchen at a major restaurant.

purg3

slept with Malkin
this show is always good for some over the top Ramsay action.

"chef can you repeat that?"

"go fuck yourself."

oh man

ElRenoRaven

Jeez. Mustache man sure is an idiot. Can I go? Are we ready? Can I go? No I'm going. And he hadn't even gotten the first damn order. He's not going to last long.

ElRenoRaven

benjipwns said:
Steven is incredible.

Blue team is imploding.

Yes they are. Every damn year it's the scallops. If I was going on Hell's Kitchen I'd damn well practice my scallops and Risotto day and night. Those two always screw them over.

Wow Elise is a real bitch.

benjipwns

Banned
cartoon_soldier said:
Obviously they don't ask these people if they can actually do line cook cooking
Some of them are supposedly line cooks this season.

Two of the people sitting at the chefs table, Elise and Tommy for example. :lol

ElRenoRaven

so yea Elise is number one on my Hate list so far this season.

The guys team just seem like screw ups except the redneck. He seemed to be able to cook a wellington and he hadn't done that before. That shows me something.

Oh the women are so going to be at each other something fierce. I can see that this season without a doubt.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Favor to OP.

Can you not Red-out the loser till end of night. I avoid thread as I'm an hour behind, but I went to the front to try and remember their names and noticed the red out .

benjipwns

Banned
DrForester said:
Favor to OP.

Can you not Red-out the loser till end of night. I avoid thread as I'm an hour behind, but I went to the front to try and remember their names and noticed the red out .
Sorry about that. Forgot about west coast.

ElRenoRaven

Zoe said:
They're no longer spoilers once it airs on the east coast. Sorry.

Yup that's how it usually works around here. That's why you tend to see West Coasters avoid the threads till after they watch them.

DarkFlow

Banned
odd logic but okay. also by that logic the day a movie comes out then spoilers are far game no? I know that's not the case but just saying.

Zoe

DarkFlow83 said:
odd logic but okay. also by that logic the day a movie comes out then spoilers are far game no? I know that's not the case but just saying.

If you were live-posting during a movie, you'd get kicked out of the theater.

Around here, people live-post during TV shows.

DarkFlow

Banned
Zoe said:
If you were live-posting during a movie, you'd get kicked out of the theater.

Around here, people live-post during TV shows.
not all, they tend to put tags on stuff for shows like warehouse 13 and the like that matter for the overall show. I don't care all that much for a dumb show like this but just pointing out the different rules it seems.

Threi

notag
so while we are watching we shouldn't post any reactions or comments on the show at all because....people on the west coast haven't watched it yet?

No way. It's your responsibility to not get yourself spoiled, not ours. Avoid the thread for the hour.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
DarkFlow83 said:
Way TV show threads have always worked on GAF, I like it that way, even if it sometime hurts me on west coast. I avoid deep in the thread, but I sometimes browse the OP to remember names.

As someone who watches west coast feed, I don't expect the thread to be spoiler free.

DarkFlow

Banned
Threi said:
so while we are watching we shouldn't post any reactions or comments on the show at all because....people on the west coast haven't watched it yet?

No way. It's your responsibility to not get yourself spoiled, not ours. Avoid the thread for the hour.
i'm not saying that, but saying who gets kicked off kinda ruins it no? a spoiler tag for THAT stuff would be cool at least.

benjipwns

Banned
Despite the custom, I'm going to leave the OP un-updated until after midnight the night of each episode. Didn't even consider someone referencing the contestant list like I should have when I updated it at first.

Can't help anyone with avoiding the live-posting.
BrassMonkey1010 said:
anyone know if this is going to go up on hulu tonight/tomorrow?
Unlikely. They didn't put up last season that I know of.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Just avoid the thread for an hour,t hat's what I've done for every HK thread, and it's just fine. Should not expect people to read a thread full of black bars while something is airing just because you can't contain yourself and wait an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom