• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Purkake4 said:
I think there's a clause in the contract that they have to get one person who will pass out so they don't have to pay for stock footage of ambulances.

Liked the mad troll and sarcastic clapping in the beginning.

Oh I loved it. I so knew that was coming though because that's not Ramsey's style. I was just so waiting to see their faces. I wasn't let down either. Some looked like they were about to cry. It was glorious.

Pkaz01 said:
So many douchebags on the blue team and girls with crazy bitches on the red team. This season has potential. Last season was really bad, completely forgot Nona won? seriously? that has the be the worst season of hells kitchen history.

Hey I actually rooted for her. She was the only person out of either team I remotely liked. The dude she was going against was just a total arrogant prick.

Gaborn

PsychoRaven said:
Oh I loved it. I so knew that was coming though because that's not Ramsey's style. I was just so waiting to see their faces. I wasn't let down either. Some looked like they were about to cry. I twas glorious.

Hey I actually rooted for her. She was the only person out of either team I remotely liked. The dude she was going against was just a total arrogant prick.

Actually the best part is it's sort of a reverse of Season 7's intro with the super-hype press conference at the beginning which included Ramsay's promise to complete dinner service the first night. So it's not COMPLETELY against Ramsay's style to actually do that to contestants.

Zoe

PsychoRaven said:

I don't know what it was about her, but I found her to be very likable.

ghostofsparta said:
sw1Ec.jpg

After watching the first episode, this is my man. Seems to be "normal".

Also I can't believe the Asian guy's name is Chino. Can't wait for the white guy named Gringo.

my wife and I are in the same boat. He naturally took leadership and wasn't cocky about it. I imagine he'll be around for a while.

I'm glad she was able to redeem herself in today's episode. I like her already. Her first challenge meal was really terrible though :(

hMlPH.jpg

God, those eyebrows are terrible.

However, this girl:
kchkp.jpg

Such a shitty, arrogant attitude. I hope Ramsay really gives her a hard time. I couldn't believe the way she treated that girl on the fish station.

Darklord

Banned
balladofwindfishes said:
What happened to Petrozza?
I must have missed that season.

He should have won. He was experienced, an excellent cook and passionate, but a little girl won instead. ROBBED!

ElRenoRaven

Darklord said:
He should have won. He was experienced, an excellent cook and passionate, but a little girl won instead. ROBBED!

Did we watch the same season? The dude was a joke. I was honestly shocked he made it as far as he did.

I watched the re run earlier today ( forgot to subscribe to this thread). Holy crap at that girl, Jennifer, I call her getting to the final 6 then Ramsey will cut her.

Xyrmellon

Arsenic Yellow said:
I'm glad she was able to redeem herself in today's episode. I like her already. Her first challenge meal was really terrible though :(

I was cracking up at the challenge when she had to hurry at the end and literally dumped that green shit all over the plate. I knew she was fucked.

Oh, and I didn't know Aaron died. I kinda feel bad for laughing at him. Kinda.

ElRenoRaven

And here we go. Night number 2. lol

I see the guys are having the usual let's get this shit together talk. Every season they do this and continue to fight. It never works. And LMAO at the kid on Guitar with the assistant chefs wearing earmuffs.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
for those of you on Netflix, i highly recommend you check out Ramsay's UK shows. much better produced than the US variety and one in particular (Gordon's Great Escape) is a seedier, less poetic version of No Reservations.

oh, and Ramsay actually cooks instead of pontificating endlessly like Bourdain.

scorcho said:
for those of you on Netflix, i highly recommend you check out Ramsay's UK shows. much better produced than the US variety and one in particular (Gordon's Great Escape) is a seedier, less poetic version of No Reservations.

except Ramsay actually cooks instead of pontificating endlessly like Bourdain.
Great show. Not sure what people see in Bourdain. He is obnoxious.

And so the great Ramsay evening begins!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I think Elise can be pretty cute. And angry.

Is anyone else watching now and the audio and video aren't in sync?

ElRenoRaven

benjipwns said:
Down to the last guy and his last piece of meat to break the tie? INCREDIBLE!
To his credit he got 3 of them perfect. I have a feeling his last one will be good too judging by the others.

ElRenoRaven

Gentleman Jack said:
His age came up over and over again, especially the first time he walked off the line to have a cry.
Guess I just didn't pay that much attention then.

And I called it. Burger was perfect. Now cue blowout with the women fighting up a storm. And UGH. that's nasty.

ElRenoRaven

Well we know who's the arrogant one on the guys side now. And they have to keep Carrie. She's good looking and a flirt. That makes for great TV.

benjipwns

Banned
There was all the flirting and that shit in the hot tub the one time with Jay and Holli but I can't recall anything beyond that.

ElRenoRaven

DeaconKnowledge said:
Have they ever shown 2 people hook up on the show before?

Not that I remember. They've shown them flirting and getting pretty serious in the hot tub but that's as much as I think this is a new record. We have whoopee being made.

DeaconKnowledge said:
Have they ever shown 2 people hook up on the show before?

None that I can think of. I know that it seemed like Jay and Holli were close, but it didn't seem like anything happened between them.

ElRenoRaven

Ugh how can they not remember what he just called? I mean seriously it's not that hard. Ugh and Chino failing again. He's so not going to last long at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom