• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked into the thread for the last 3 episodes.

Posts STILL consist of "Elise 100% gone". I can't tell which page I'm on because they all look the same.

WHY IS SHE STILL HERE? troll Ramsay

ElRenoRaven

narcosis219 said:
Checked into the thread for the last 3 episodes.

Posts STILL consist of "Elise 100% gone"

WHY IS SHE STILL HERE? troll Ramsay

Not true. I honestly think Elise is going to survive tonight despite how much I hate her. It's going to be Jennifer gone if Tommy don't get himself thrown off first. Even then she still may go.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
PsychoRaven said:
Not true. I honestly think Elise is going to survive tonight despite how much I hate her. It's going to be Jennifer gone if Tommy don't get himself thrown off first. Even then she still may go.

Jennifer just gave up, which drives Ramsay up the fucking wall.

ElRenoRaven

Oh wow. Tommy actually gave up and walked out damn fast. I'm shocked. And oh my god. She's actually asking Will to try and defend her. Oh seriously. HAHAHAHAHAHA

ElRenoRaven

Heysoos said:
ON THE SPOT! lol. I don't think he's going to say Elise unfortunately. :(

I don't know. He was pretty pissed when she was ignoring his and Tommy's attempts to help her with fish. So he might say Elise. Might being the key point.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
2yx3kf4.jpg

I can only assume they said Jennifer cause she was a challenge they both know they can cook circles around Elise. Very disappointed in Will though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom