• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Ten |OT| Will the winner actually get the stated prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

People from Memphis can't cook? :p

"I care about food more than I care about my family." Worst line from the whole episode.

GlassBox

Banned
This is probably the first season where I like absolutely none of the contestants. They're all either incompetent or insanely annoying. Gordon hasn't been going off on them as much as he should have.

RangersFan

thank god tiffany is gone. she is just nauseating to look at. i mean kimmy is fat and disgusting, but i seriously cannot even look at tiffany's face, at to that her shitty personality she's just a disgusting person.

Tamanon

Banned
I think they might've spoiled the winner on a facebook post for Hell's Kitchen. They had one contestant from each show closing the Stock Exchange, kinda odd.

Frank from Masterchef, Dana from Hell's Kitchen

Could also be for optics reasons.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
thank god tiffany is gone. she is just nauseating to look at. i mean kimmy is fat and disgusting, but i seriously cannot even look at tiffany's face, at to that her shitty personality she's just a disgusting person.

Right? I can't explain it but she is just so disgustingly ugly inside and outside.

I think that's the most I've ever seen Kimmy move. Ever.

edit: Of course you have Collard Greens in New York you awful nasty gross sweaty man who handles food.

IceCold

Is it just me or was one of the chicks at the dinner service on Louie Season 1 (the one where she goes on a date with Louis and they end up eating pizza)?

GlassBox

Banned
For some reason I like Barbie. Maybe it's because all the girls hate her for some reason that escapes me, and the show is editing her out to be some kind of evil conniving genius.

But yeah, this season and cast are awful. No one really likeable, and no one funny crazy like Raj. The whole women's team has been super unlikeable this season especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom