• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

kagete

I think familiarity is important. Maybe we can ask Moody to look his request up? There's no clear boundary that we've set up yet and I'm definitely not pitching for one thing or another.

I admit, I pressured my two brothers to joined GAF but I did this because they had already been playing regularly with other GAFers for almost 2 years. They both want to join the IHL, but honestly I will probably ask them not to even if they are now both registered members here.

Another example is Swiftlame, who plays with GAF a lot but didn't even know what GAF was until recently.

If he's mature and goes on mumble, he'll probably be able to fit right in after a few games with everyone.

I am up for an IHL, but my time is pretty limited nowadays.

Maybe I could convince my brother to join. He does not have a GAF account but he is a lot better than me.

And stop picking on MrMr.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
XirYH.png

I will enjoy this until the next update

lolololol

Thanks a bunch for working on this Deli.

Guesong

I'm not following the logic of this conversation at all, but as far as I'm concerned as a French Canadian, CV is Curriculum Vitae, like Sanjay said.

Also, I changed my mind ; I believe azuki is right when he says we should probably start inputting matches once Season 2 begins. Like once we get it rolling, we can have a week or so of in-houses that would go into app, and then we'd roll from there.

Cause looking at the sheet now, there's so many people I've never seen (be sure to input only Inhouses guys!) or alts, and relatively old matches (59------- and so) and such...yeah, a blank state would be better. So that people don't troll or try risky stuffs and get true rankings.

Conceptor

Just took a look.. a lot of names I don't recognize, and a few whom I do but can't recall having seen online in a while.

And Sanjay's apm must be inflated or something!

rac

Banned
Sorry for the bad game guys. Worst support ever, need to learn more ward spots and actually remember to buy wards. You don't need to alter your game when playing me though. Everytime I got ganked I felt like I was in a safe position, so I'm just gonna chalk this one up as a learning experience. Also fuck silences.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
rac said:
Sorry for the bad game guys. Worst support ever, need to learn more ward spots and actually remember to buy wards. You don't need to alter your game when playing me though. Everytime I got ganked I felt like I was in a safe position, so I'm just gonna chalk this one up as a learning experience. Also fuck silences.

Don't worry about it mang, it's all good. Game has a fairly steep learning curve.

Thorinbei

Neo Member
Being aware of your mistakes is great rac. I'll be more than glad to teach you whatever you want to know. I gots this! Buddy add my accounts in hon if you want to tmm. QQpowered, Thorinbei, supxgosu'pro, QQThor. Haha. I rage sometimes though so cope with me!

Or you can play with tomat since he has a higher standing!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
NukeDukem said:
and you've never played dota, but that doesnt stop you from saying "get bassy ring" or "rosh" like a fucking nerd

LOLOLOLOLOL, bzm hasn't played DotA???? OMG, I might die from laughter.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
My stats are so bad.

Time to play Scout every game until i get 10:1 KDA.

Neki

Guesong said:
I'm not following the logic of this conversation at all, but as far as I'm concerned as a French Canadian, CV is Curriculum Vitae, like Sanjay said.

Also, I changed my mind ; I believe azuki is right when he says we should probably start inputting matches once Season 2 begins. Like once we get it rolling, we can have a week or so of in-houses that would go into app, and then we'd roll from there.

Cause looking at the sheet now, there's so many people I've never seen (be sure to input only Inhouses guys!) or alts, and relatively old matches (59------- and so) and such...yeah, a blank state would be better. So that people don't troll or try risky stuffs and get true rankings.

people care too much about stats.

nara

Banned
Ultimoo said:
people care too much about stats.

well at first I was hoping for a bot that can manage team balance according to IHR. a leader would type "-create (game mode)" and 9 players would "-sign." Once full, the leader types "-confirm" and the bot manages radiant/direlineup. once game is over, 6 players would type "-end radiant" or "-end dire." it just makes the system much better because it requires a mutual agreement by several players in submitting games.

buuuut since we can't have that idk

bzm

Archie said:
Stats need to be updated so I'm out of the dumpster. My pro Andro swaps should put me in the top 10 imho.
yeah im not sure how indicative of skill these are, considering thor has like 2 accounts in the bottom lol (which games were sampled?)

NukeDukem said:
and you've never played dota, but that doesnt stop you from saying "get bassy ring" or "rosh" like a fucking nerd

"bkb" is so much easier to type than "shrunken".

Also, the stats look kinda off. I guess it needs more data.

Thorinbei

Neo Member
bzm said:
yeah im not sure how indicative of skill these are, considering thor has like 2 accounts in the bottom lol (which games were sampled?)

Its fine though. I played support and we lost the game. That's just it. Got outplayed!

kagete

Delirium, is it possible for you to maintain a look-up list of verified GAF Hon accounts so that your site will only list accounts that match? At this point we should probably avoid using alts in IHs, just to keep our stats consistent.

Take these guys for example:
EatPussi420
DrZoomjap
SKxChux420
Chanpinko

Of course, one side effect is that my alternate now has the highest KDR :3

iatKM.png

Phandy

Looks like its time to stop playing new heroes, or fun heroes and go for safety. My stats are on the line now.
I pretty much always pick fun heroes for IH games, since it allows me to experiment and play with harder heroes against a load of good players. Now I feel like I shouldn't.. :(

Top Bottom