• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

delirium

kagete said:
Speaking of wards, we need Wards Placed tracked!
It's being counted. Here, give me a minute and I'll throw it up to the ladder. Do you want wards/game or total wards?

kagete said:
Delirium, is it possible for you to maintain a look-up list of verified GAF Hon accounts so that your site will only list accounts that match? At this point we should probably avoid using alts in IHs, just to keep our stats consistent.

Take these guys for example:
EatPussi420
DrZoomjap
SKxChux420
Chanpinko

Of course, one side effect is that my alternate now has the highest KDR :3

iatKM.png
Next version will have alt tracker. I'll have a list of who's an alt of who and they'll combine stats and ratings.

delirium

kagete said:
Oooh wards per game will be great. I will compete with Powerslave, Haly, Ikuu, gdeceiver, and Lone for top honors!
Done. It's kind of favoring people who only haved played 1 game right now.
EDIT: That's given me an idea for to add a filter for people to have played x games.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
delirium said:
It's being counted. Here, give me a minute and I'll throw it up to the ladder. Do you want wards/game or total wards?

Next version will have alt tracker. I'll have a list of who's an alt of who and they'll combine stats and ratings.

Dude, Delirium confirmed for programming badass?

Neki

also, big shoutouts to meteorain to tell the other team to pick aluna at the last second so I was forced to random.

what a jerk.

Guesong

Ultimoo said:
also, big shoutouts to meteorain to tell the other team to pick aluna at the last second so I was forced to random.

what a jerk.

I have to ask though, what's with the obsession with Aluna?

Guesong

Ultimoo said:
no obsession, she's just a good hero with a global skill shot.

But always, or very near so, picking her?

Variety is the spice of life, they say!

Though I assume if the goal is to get real good with one hero, well, yes. T'would be boring if everyone did that in IHs though. xD

Meteorain

Ultimoo said:

what a jerk.

There was no last second involved. I told him to pretty much at the start of the picking phase.

Neki

Meteorain said:
There was no last second involved. I told him to pretty much at the start of the picking phase.
You may have told him early but that didn't stop him from waiting until there was no time left to do it. :p

And I'm still not good with her which is why I still pick her.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Awww, I'm dying for a badass tdl alt. That one looked really cool, but s2 is free to steal my "The Dark Knight" alt and "Harvester myrmidon." Or evil maliken with a red "lightsword." Hire me nome!!!

NukeDukem

Banned
Anbokr said:
Awww, I'm dying for a badass tdl alt. That one looked really cool, but s2 is free to steal my "The Dark Knight" alt and "Harvester myrmidon." Or evil maliken with a red "lightsword." Hire me nome!!!

Darth Maliken?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yo Nome, any chance the old limited alt avatars will make a reappearance? A lot of those were huge upgrades over the original (i.e. forsaken archer).

Neki

Lone_Prodigy said:
After the Lucksmith fiasco, I don't think S2 will ever rerelease the limited avatars.
what happened, to inform us members who were too busy playing LoL to remember?

delirium

Ok, who is submitting weird match ids to the app? There's a bunch of pros on it on now (1 of their games got processed). I already deleted Alumnus submitting one of the 3v3 matches.

The app doesn't need me manually pressing a button to manually process games now. It does it automatically every 4 hours. If you think there's a match that needs to be deleted, message me.

Wes

venison crêpe
Adding non-IH games to the app kind of defeats the point of ranking us in comparison to just other GAFfers doesn't it?

Neki

You might need to make an approval list if this keeps up, or have a password that only HoN-GAF can access to put in replays, by virtue of being on mumble or asking.

edit: also, who keeps adding games that I'm in? First they add a bunch of games where I won, and now they add a bunch of games I lose in, loool.

going by the virtue of the games submitted:

Neki, Sanjay, Moody, Anbokr, Gdeciever.

I honestly think Sanjay is submitting all these games. :p

Kapura

Banned
Whoever said that you should select a few users who have the ability to submit (the people who play the most, probably) is how it should go. Four or five people should be plenty to submit all of the IDs of the inhouses.

Hmm I wanna add the ability to sort by things other than the rating, will need to change things like K:D:A to standard numbers, like K/D, K+A/D

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ultimoo said:
what happened, to inform us members who were too busy playing LoL to remember?
IGN: Join IGN Prime to get free gold coins and Lucksmith alt avatar (this was soon after the release of Lucksmith and it was LE)
HoN Players: WTF I JUST BOUGHT IT WITH GOLD
S2: No we're not giving away Lucksmith, it's only available for 30 days.
HoN Players: WTF I SIGNED UP FOR THIS SHIT

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Halycon said:
IGN: Join IGN Prime to get free gold coins and Lucksmith alt avatar (this was soon after the release of Lucksmith and it was LE)
HoN Players: WTF I JUST BOUGHT IT WITH GOLD
S2: No we're not giving away Lucksmith, it's only available for 30 days.
HoN Players: WTF I SIGNED UP FOR THIS SHIT
S2: Here's a free Dryad Warden Avatar instead!
HoN: WTF WHY IS HER HAIR PINK INSTEAD OF BLONDE!

Haly

Warden alt is the ugliest alt avatar in the game, maybe in all of spacetime.
too bad it's me, NOME.
I can't believe this has its own Knowyourmeme page. Fucking nerds.

Neki

Halycon said:
Warden alt is the ugliest alt avatar in the game, maybe in all of spacetime.

I can't believe this has its own Knowyourmeme page. Fucking nerds.

that'd be true if the original emerald warden wasn't so ugly.

Haly

Ultimoo said:
that'd be true if the original emerald warden wasn't so ugly.
Warden is okay, its fabulousness makes up for its derpiness.

Dryad Warden isn't even fabulous, it's derp from her horns to her hooves.

Top Bottom