• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Thorinbei

Neo Member
Sebulon3k said:
Did you guys know that Parasite can hop into Tundra Bird? So ridiculously good, you get the super high vision and the stealth as well, played against a parasite that did this and just kept killing the supports on the map then running away. Was hilarious

Parasite inside melee necron 3.. nuuuuuu

I think ctulu is a difficult to play hero. Not for new players. But! I find him strong. Aoe ms AND aspd slow. An identical magmus stun and a sure farm skill that magmus doesn't have.

NukeDukem

Banned
Thorinbei said:
Parasite inside melee necron 3.. nuuuuuu

I think ctulu is a difficult to play hero. Not for new players. But! I find him strong. Aoe ms AND aspd slow. An identical magmus stun and a sure farm skill that magmus doesn't have.

Such a boring hero, cant stand playing him. Charge gets blocked by 1 pixel of cliffs, i've been jewed out of several kills because of it.

Swag

This is half of HoN Gaf when they make big Plays in IH

Focus on the webcam
KuGsj.gif

seems like i'll be playing more hon...
no lol for me until they fix that horribad fps issue with the missing bones loop, playing @3-4 fps is NOT cool..
so!
who can i bother to get some ropes with hon? I've been giving too much time to LoL to be a proper HoN player pronto :X

Phandy said:
He does wrestling at school. My first thought was that its wrestling related.
Oh, yeah, that definitely explains it, cause that's what it reminded me of when I saw it. Like wrestling drills and practice stuff.

Neki

Are you sure? He has 300 posts, and close to 6 months of being approved, which is what I thought was member status.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Ultimoo said:
Are you sure? He has 300 posts, and close to 6 months of being approved, which is what I thought was member status.
Perma junior.

Ultimoo said:
That's different from being a fresh junior though I think.
Once again I'm just making shit up.

Guesong

Nuke had been promoted to Member just recently ; I think he narrowly escape the perma-junior ban.

But what an awful post though.

Swag

Doubt it was for the images, as, people in the KPop thread have committed worse.

My guess would be, the racial slurs caught up with him, if that's the case, that's perma.

CYACYACYA

Phandy

We need to have a commemorative game for him.
Everyone gets to rage and get salty as much as they want (obv not MrMr levels)

Sanjay

Guesong said:
Nuke had been promoted to Member just recently ; I think he narrowly escape the perma-junior ban.

But what an awful post though.

Yeah he became a member status like few days ago, if he was junior it would have been perma.

Swag

Putting the OP up for IHL season 2 at midnight, so if you have anything you'd like to include, or any grievances to make, post before then or forever hold your peace

Guesong

Sebulon3k said:
Putting the OP up for IHL season 2 at midnight, so if you have anything you'd like to include, or any grievances to make, post before then or forever hold your peace

A little heads-up at the rules? :3

Guesong

Actually I'd really like for it to be Banning Pick, but with free players and all, it's not really an option though huh?

For shame. So much glorious salt would have been had if every team just firstbanned Aluna when playing against Neki. :D

nara

Banned
Sebulon3k said:

looking forward to seeing it!

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Sebulon3k said:

I knew this would happen eventually, thanks for manning up and posting Swag. Looking forward to watching
or playing in
IHL2.

Lets make it happen guys.

Swag

It's gonna be;

- AP ( Because of free accounts, when we do player tally, if it is found there aren't any free accounts, we gonna do BP )
- Drafting on the fly, as in teams are chosen by the 2 highest MMR players currently online
- In House Rating to determine wins
- Tiered brackets ( I'm not explaining this again )

OP won't be anything fancy, my photoshop skills suck.

Top Bottom