• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Straight up disappointed.

Real talk.

I got crunched.

Manly Tears

I upset bro.

I'll just hang out with Nome on HoN.

Neckbeard

Sebulon3k said:
What am I going to do with myself.

Breaky isn't that bad, he can keep his nerd tendencies in check, but PhiltheThrill, I honestly don't know what that guy brings to the table, often his analysis of the situation is wrong, feels like he's a member of that cast solely due to the fact that he knew BreakyCPK before HoNcast got popular

Phil is a joke. Honestly. Every single match he's complaining about how sick he is, or how his daughter is sick, or his wife is this and that. I don't tune in for "Phil's world." I tune in for HoN. Even if it's one or two sentences, you're detracting from the players and making the cast about yourself, the caster.

I realize it's minor, but there numerous details like this that need to be addressed before I'd consider giving honcast a shred of credibility, let alone destroying teams that you're supposed to be impartial to for personal reasons. Honcast is the FoxNews of eSports.

Guesong

Congratulations Ikuu.

I can't help but notice you didn't gift me a key! What a horrible misclick on your part.

Last time I ever share something on Gaf I swear...

Neckbeard

Went to register for every beta key giveaway I could find. Couldn't remember my playdota password. Check out my captcha.

Inhg3.png

Neki

Neckbeard said:
I just cancelled my Rift sub. Not sure what I'm going to play. I feel like a lost puppy.
what about your guild, they'll think you're dead. you never came back from being out of town.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Neki stop talking about games you don't play and get on LoL.

Neki

nome's best hero on league is singed, which he coined the emerald warden of league.

reeeel tawk.

he either means extremely annoying and stupid

or useless and KAW KAW

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Don't be silly, I carried that shit.

You were there just to pick up the pieces after my blaze of glory.

Nome

Y'all lying. My best hero is Shaco!

I would like to point out that I was #1 and #2 in those games JUST SAYIN
the last one i was #5

Neckbeard

Code:
Bind 6 Allchat ^642^:GGGG^111^:G^999^:AAAA^111^:G^350^:FFFFFFFF

Bind 7 Allchat ^642^:G^111^:GGGG^999^:A^111^:GG^999^:A^111^:G^350^:FF^111^:GGG

Bind 8 Allchat ^642^:G^111^:G^642^:GG^111^:G^999^:AAAA^111^:G^350^:FFFFF^111^:GG

Bind 9 Allchat ^642^:G^111^:GG^642^:G^111^:G^999^:A^111^:GG^999^:A^111^:G^350^:FF^111^:GGG

Bind 0 Allchat ^642^:GGGG^111^:G^999^:A^111^:GG^999^:A^111^:G^350^:FF^111^:GGG

YOU'RE WELCOME AMERICA

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
THHHHHAAANK YOU IKUUUU!
i promised him my body

PillowKnight said:
DOTA 2 keys went out. Hongaf desertion. I didn't get in :'(.

Na, me, freakinchair, swiftlame, and moustachio just played a few games. To be honest; I like HoN way better still. DOTA 2 is fun, but I can only play one game before I get burned out--each game being a 50+ minute tryhard farm fest takes its toll. It's fun, but afterwards, I'm just left "tired." So I go play three 20 minute, fluid HoN games. Also, the animations and overall mechanics are still leagues better in HoN--last hitting, animations, latency. It just feels more solid and fluid.

But alas, DOTA still has a lot of awesome heroes that HoN wasn't able to port :(.

Procarbine said:
All Anbokr does is ks, it's the worst on nh.

OMG you guys missed it (I should youtube it); I had such an amazing ks on sand wraith in HoN tonight. Perfeclty timed and executed, took all my skill--but then I couldn't ks after that. Guess I'm a 1 hit ks wonder--so frikken good.

PuppetYuber said:
dota 2 keys went out where? WTF
don't be sad

Top Bottom