• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Sibylus

Banned
A thousand thanks to Guesong for the stew! The two helpings went through me like grapeshot, but they were oh-so-delicious nonetheless (additional thanks to Con and MrMr for letting me know how the various utensils work).

Guesong

Pillow got one from another thread.

I vote that we gift keys from the community account to Alumnus and Yuber.

Any objections?

Sibylus

Banned
ReconYoda said:
Nah, its not just you, since the creation of the account i have seen code words for it. Carrots and shit, lmao. I was just wondering lol.
Oh, I've seen 'em as well, they just haven't been en vogue for what seems like ages.

Swag

Guesong said:
Pillow got one from another thread.

I vote that we gift keys from the community account to Alumnus and Yuber.

Any objections?
Yuber is getting one from Azuki, give it to swift

bzm

kagete said:
I am as creative as a styrofoam cup even though I get bored at work sometimes. I think "me-me" is better fit for you.
J4T6n.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sebulon3k said:
Yuber is getting one from Azuki, give it to swift
I too am interested in how quickly Swiftlame will get banned from DOTA2.

Guesong

Swiftlame and Alumnus then?

Fair enough. Both of you send a friend request to the community account if it's not already done, and I'm sure whoever's on it atm will oblige. At worst I'll do it myself in 2 hours or so.

Neckbeard

Would love a key. Been patiently waiting. Posted in the main keybegging thread but I have a better relationship with HoN-GAF. DOTA2 needs some rage.

Code:
[B]HON-GAF IN NEED ALPHABETICAL:[/B]
[s]ALUMNUS[/s]
ERWINZORR
GEZ
JEREMY70583
LILTONY822
MOUSTACHIO
NEKI
[s]RAC[/s]
SWIFTLAME
TRASHER

DISHONORABLE MENTION:
[s]NUKEDUKEM[/s]

Card Boy

Banned
Neckbeard said:
Would love a key. Been patiently waiting. Posted in the main keybegging thread but I have a better relationship with HoN-GAF. DOTA2 needs some rage.

Code:
ALUMNUS
ERWINZORR
JEREMY70583
LILTONY822
MOUSTACHIO
NEKI
[s]RAC[/s]
[s]SWIFTLAME[/s]

DISHONORABLE MENTION:
NUKEDUKEM

Add me

So, it seems like HonGAF might be converting to DOTA2GAF? I don't know how many people still play HoN but it looks like it won't be that much once everyone has access to DOTA2.

IceMarker

PoorFate said:
So, it seems like HonGAF might be converting to DOTA2GAF? I don't know how many people still play HoN but it looks like it won't be that much once everyone has access to DOTA2.
No, I'll be playing HoN more. DOTA 2 has a lot of problems, but it's a beta so I'll reserve final judgement until it's out of Beta.

IceMarker

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong HoN player ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no DotA 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════════════╝

bzm

Neckbeard said:

Code:
ALUMNUS
ERWINZORR
GEZ
JEREMY70583
LILTONY822
MOUSTACHIO
NEKI
[s]RAC[/s]
[s]SWIFTLAME[/s]

DISHONORABLE MENTION:
NUKEDUKEM
yo i dont think swiftlame ended up getting one?
Ultipoo said:
kapura should give me a key amirite
soz bra astro and i already sniped dat shit up

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
MrMister said:
No, I'll be playing HoN more. DOTA 2 has a lot of problems, but it's a beta so I'll reserve final judgement until it's out of Beta.
Not sure what problems you are talking about, the only issue I have with the game is the crashing when you join a party. Servers are pretty lag free for me also, and there the delay is nowhere near what it once was.

Neckbeard

Updated
Code:
[s]ALUMNUS[/s]
ERWINZORR
GEZ
JEREMY70583
LILTONY822
MOUSTACHIO
NEKI
[s]RAC[/s]
SEIGO
SWIFTLAME
TRASHER

DISHONORABLE MENTION:
[s]NUKEDUKEM[/s]

Fark. My computer just crashed while rendering the .gif of bzm's ds ownage. Will have to remake tomorrow after work

Valygar

I know I'm not probably considered part of HoN-gaf, since I had played HoN only two weeks or something like that, but I'm a bit desperate.

If you find yourself with a key and don't know anybody interested, think of my awesome sidequest in BG2. In any case, I wait for my chance to get in mumble again with you guys!

(I was Duerukosu in HoN)

Top Bottom