• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Guesong

About the community account :

I think the best way to go about it now is to remove Steam Guard from it and I'll send the newest info to any HonGAF wanting in on it.

Yay or nay.

Swag

Kaper said:
Basically, LOL SAWG/PUPPET U MAD YOU DON'T BOTH HAVE KEYS AND BAD TOMAT HAS ONE???
No, It just doesn't make sense, to give "beta" keys to players that aren't even going to participate in said beta, for example Thor / Kag / Kapura all have keys, don't even play the game, why take the key then when people in Mumble every night playing on a shared account?

Kaper

Everyone on HoN-Gaf is on neutral standing with me, so I wasn't going to just pick someone. When I was still playing IH games on HoN, Tomat was online and spectating. I see no reason to deny him the key, but you have your perspective on the matter and that's not going to change. I'm sure those three that don't play the beta anymore have their reasons, and if Tomat's was just to deny someone else, then that's on him. I could have just as easily given the key to another community, but Gaf has helped me so I gave back.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
PuppetYuber said:
yo tell me you have battlefield 3 kaper.

and you should thank the black guy not me guesong.

yo swag I will get off your nut for a week. I will forget all the feeding you did yesterday

you're welcome

Kaper said:
Everyone on HoN-Gaf is on neutral standing with me, so I wasn't going to just pick someone. When I was still playing IH games on HoN, Tomat was online and spectating. I see no reason to deny him the key, but you have your perspective on the matter and that's not going to change. I'm sure those three that don't play the beta anymore have their reasons, and if Tomat's was just to deny someone else, then that's on him. I could have just as easily given the key to another community, but Gaf has helped me so I gave back.
What are you, a fucking rpg faction?

Neki

how do I acquire rep through the Kaper faction?

do you take cloth or linen, or do I need to kill certain monsters that will raise my standing with you?

rac

Banned
Ultimoo said:
how do I acquire rep through the Kaper faction?

do you take cloth or linen, or do I need to kill certain monsters that will raise my standing with you?
Spectate betas but don't participate.

Conceptor

Guesong said:
About the community account :

I think the best way to go about it now is to remove Steam Guard from it and I'll send the newest info to any HonGAF wanting in on it.

Yay or nay.

Nay. Keep that added level of security. Anyone from our community would be able to easily ask you on mumble/this thread/steam etc.

IceMarker

Holy shit... NukeDukem and I just stomped our way thru 10 Mid Wars matches in a row and won every single one of them... my god.

2oDsy.png

kagete

I'll play with you tomat!
lowered expectations please omg dota2 stresses me out the colors they make my eyes bleed

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
You can change the colour of the glow on enemy units with:

dota_enemy_color_r "1.0" //Opposing team: Red
dota_enemy_color_g "0.0"
dota_enemy_color_b "0.0"

Not sure if that helps at all.

kagete

Ikuu said:
You can change the colour of the glow on enemy units with:

dota_enemy_color_r "1.0" //Opposing team: Red
dota_enemy_color_g "0.0"
dota_enemy_color_b "0.0"

Not sure if that helps at all.

I'll try that when I get home later. My real problem is their textures though.

kagete

Yo 8% of all males are colorblind in some form. I would try to lasthit a creep when it turns out i'm denying or vice versa. Plus, there are just so many heroes that don't stand out enough from the creeps or background :(

P.S. why are dota2 servers in Michigan and still laggy? I suspect it's those damn 30fps animations that's screwing it up by introducing an extra frame of delay. Either that or Nome drove up to their server farm and replaced all their wiring with Monster cables.

Phandy

Sanjay said:
I'm sure it would be more like 0.1% if we filtered out third world countries like Brazil, surely.

Either your statistics is terrible or you think that Brazil has some kind of crazy problem with colour blindness among males? Which is it?

kagete

Guesong -> Honwars is a scam. Sponsored tournaments run by companies/sponsors you actually recognize barely reach a $1000 in prizes and suddenly this known scammer group is promising 20k.

Phandy -> you just got Sanjayed, huehuehue

Pony ->I'm a less than a month away from killing WOW. After that I'll kill Diablo3 when we all start playing it. I'll even lay the groundwork now : ugh using 3d for Diablo instead of 2d pixels is giving me motion sickness. Plus it copied Dota2's artstyle and I can't see what I'm clicking.

kagete

Threads discussing the scam are first or 2nd results when searching for it. My brothers and I had several discussions about trying it but all fingers pointed to it being a scam at most, or not paying out at least

kagete

I am as creative as a styrofoam cup even though I get bored at work sometimes. I think "me-me" is better fit for you.

Ikuu

Problem with Diablo3 is EU players are going to have to buy an NA copy if they want to play with the rest of you.

kagete

Ikuu said:
Problem with Diablo3 is EU players are going to have to buy an NA copy if they want to play with the rest of you.

OMG are you fucking kidding me? They're going to SC2 this? This is pretty effing sad for a lootwhore game where lag and rubberbanding aren't even issues that would prevent you from having fun with the game. Maybe it's auction house/currency related?

yo for ppl thats using community account, make sure no one is on it before you tried to log on. If you are a new user put CA at the end of your name if you are using the account.

rac

Banned
PuppetYuber said:
yo for ppl thats using community account, make sure no one is on it before you tried to log on. If you are a new user put CA at the end of your name if you are using the account.
Let it be known this wasn't me. I only did this once to swag when I first got the details to the account.

sorry again swag

Phandy

kagete said:
OMG are you fucking kidding me? They're going to SC2 this? This is pretty effing sad for a lootwhore game where lag and rubberbanding aren't even issues that would prevent you from having fun with the game. Maybe it's auction house/currency related?

FUUUUUUUU???? For reals?
Man I wasn't that pumped for Diablo, but the thought of playing with everyone made me definitely want to play it. I never played 1 or 2.
HonGAF or IRL Friends??? omfg so hard.

Ikuu

I don't think it's been confirmed but I don't see why they wouldn't after SC2.

Sanjay

Kapura said:
HoNgaf thread of every game but hon

fuckin so pumped for skyrim. shit's gonna be legit.

GET HYPE, out in 25 hours from now :D

Going to be Wizard.

PuppetYuber said:

Better to add that account on your main steam friend list and you can check to see if their on or off. What's CA anyways?

Phandy said:
FUUUUUUUU???? For reals?
Man I wasn't that pumped for Diablo, but the thought of playing with everyone made me definitely want to play it. I never played 1 or 2.
HonGAF or IRL Friends??? omfg so hard.

We still have Guild Wars 2.

Top Bottom