• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

When the person that made a stat page for IHL convinced everyone else to play a different game, shows how much fuck people gives to IHL. Also I like how you keep bringing up the same old thing as if IHL is your life.

delirium

For someone to say that they don't give a fuck about IHL stats, you did seem to care a lot about it when you were playing IHL games. I do seem to remember a certain person raging at a certain Pillow about a certain IHL game for "throwing".

Guesong

In every case, this is exhibit A of why Nome was right to include "-not Puppetyuber" as one of his criteria for HoN liaison.

I rage at Pillow not because of IHL, it is based on his performance. I know he is a lot better than how he performed, hence the reason why I picked him every single game. I would have done the same if it was TMM/CM. It has nothing to do with IHL

Guesong

I gave HoNGAF its community account, why do you people do this to me! Where's the return of the balance?

Can't go on Steam on a BlackBerry so I'm fucked, watch Yuber get it.

(Not mad)

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Guesong said:
I gave HoNGAF its community account, why do you people do this to me! Where's the return of the balance?

Can't go on Steam on a BlackBerry so I'm fucked, watch Yuber get it.

(Not mad)

Nope.avi

IceMarker

I can see our IHs in DOTA 2 are stupid turnaround games too which force more salt outta me than any other.

e6q076.gif

Neki

MrMister said:
I can see our IHs in DOTA 2 are stupid turnaround games too which force more salt outta me than any other.
yo at least you're playing dota 2

i gotta go play chrono cross and hon.

god damn

Neckbeard

I become embittered more and more each day without being able to try this game while it feels like everyone I know is playing. It's like the super-popular lunch table in high school.

maybe next time when i tell you to buy dust, you would buy dust

instead of buying agh, lose game, post about it.

i went 17-8 and lost and i didnt even mention that game. stfu mrmr rofl

MrMister said:

standardmrmistersaltypostgifattatchment.gif
Yeah, get salty at your multiple quad-kill ultimate set ups, being at the top of levels and farm of anyone in the game, having your team crunch us for 90% of the game to the point where Pro got into moody mode and wanted you to end the game ASAP. Quit saying that it has anything to do with the actual IHs or DotA 2 causing your saltiness, only you are forcing the salt out of yourself. Try to play the game for more than winning, you played fantastically and your team did as well, for the most part. If you can't enjoy it for anything other than winning, then I'm afraid you need to find a new avenue in which you can play purely competitive games instead of this half and half competitive/fun stuff we have been, and will continue to do day after day.

Swag

That Mandromeda skin is terrible, why is it premium. Demented Witch is far superior in every way, the lines said are especially awesome.

Guesong

It's there so I can buy it with the free gold coins I got.

So nice of you S2.

But seriously I don't get why some skins are premiums and other not...they cost the same gold coins, some have different voice packs and effects regardless so really...Nome, elucidate this. :S

Also, all those of you who didn't get to play DotA2 yet (due to lack of luck or tomat getting keys to be able to not play DotA2), just use the community account.

Log is hongafunited, pass is huehuehuehue.
Steam Guard is on so I'm not afraid to post it, just send me a PM or touch me on Mumble if you need the deactivation key.

Kaper

I used the random chance giveaway rather than picking someone because I've gotten tired of the animosity that is ever-present in-game, on the forums, and on mumble. Sure it was fun when I was starting to play with Gaf, but it's really trying when I have to figure out if what X said to Y was really anger or just LOLOLHONGAFGONNARAGE. My extended absence from HoN was due in part of that fact and my resubbing of WoW. Tomat is going to get plenty of use out of the beta key, someone has to be testing the observing features, and he is a champ at that.

Basically, LOL SAWG/PUPPET U MAD YOU DON'T BOTH HAVE KEYS AND BAD TOMAT HAS ONE???

Guesong

I just want to take the time to highlight this :

In the end, it was PuppetYuber, despite our initial rough start on the whole DotA2 community account matter (and the general fact that, you know, it's PuppetYuber), that generously decided to throw away a DotA2 key for his own account just to return the balance to me.

Puppet. Yuber.

My hats off to you, Puppet, and I'll be sure to gift you a key the very millisecond IceFrog decides to gives some for existing users.

EDIT : Actually it's Swag's whole idea to begin with, so thank you Swag as well.

yo tell me you have battlefield 3 kaper.

and you should thank the black guy not me guesong.

yo swag I will get off your nut for a week. I will forget all the feeding you did yesterday

Top Bottom