• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
So, HoNCast just announced HoNTV, which will be a custom browser in HoN that will feature HoN Streams.

Neat idea, but if it's just a browser that pulls up Twitch.tv, that's a bit weak.

Swag

Tomat said:
So, HoNCast just announced HoNTV, which will be a custom browser in HoN that will feature HoN Streams.

Neat idea, but if it's just a browser that pulls up Twitch.tv, that's a bit weak.
I thought it was going to be the ability to watch games Dota 2 style? If it's just a in game browser for Twitch TV streams then lol.

Tomat

Breaky said it pulls up HoN Streams (multiple times), and he called it a browser, so it sounds like it pulls up streams.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
If it just pulls streams then it's so pointless, why not just use your browser.

Insured

I do not know how it is possible to queue as three, and repeatedly always get TWO allies who manage to do absolutely nothing and end up with 90 gpm and 15+ deaths in a 60 minute game. I do not know.

delirium

Squire Felix said:
Rev is a p sick hero
Should have seen the game where I babysat SB (shout outs to Swag) with Rev. Devastating lane. We were 2-3 levels higher than them. That slow is devastating. Same with the invis and -magic armor.

Tomat

Kag said his graphics card should arrive here soon.

I'm pumped, but it's too bad I'll stop playing video games again as soon as it arrives.

Tomat

Hero looks alright, I like his Q ability. Curious about his EA skin.

1: Why does that video have a 1 minute intro?
2: That hero is so LoL-like
3-infinite: Where is MsPudding going? </3

UNLESS IT IS DOTA 2 <3<3<3<3<3

Guesong

Wraith Revenant is out.

300 gold, 3000 silver.

That's like 3 alternates avatar in a row who are "premium"...

Fishy, fishy...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I can't wait to see Emerald Warden: LoL edition.

I will still carry you Nome [@ any game], no matter where you go.

PS: Can I have free champions / runes if you do end up working @ LoL? :D
After Riven I now only have 1k IP. :(

PS1: [S2]Pudding: Rageeeeeee Quitttttttttttt ? ;D
PS2: Bzm probably just died a little inside

Nome

I'll still be around Hongaf. Also, I'll be handing out 1000 GC to all active members of Hongaf (list provided to me by Procarbine) to commemorate our love.

More details on my leaving later!

Tomat

Nome said:
I'll still be around Hongaf. Also, I'll be handing out 1000 GC to all active members of Hongaf (list provided to me by Procarbine) to commemorate our love.

Fuck, now I just feel like a guilty, greedy little bastard. Thanks a lot, Nome (for the coins).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nome nome nome nome.

Please make a design blog for LoL champions, I really need to see the process from the inside.

Dooraven

Well this is sad, good luck at Riot, Nome. S2 losing their two of their most public faces is pretty big

Halycon said:
Nome nome nome nome.

Please make a design blog for LoL champions, I really need to see the process from the inside.

You should read some of Xypherous' posts in the Lol forums, the design process she states for her champions is quite insightful.

But yeah, please continue the design blog if Riot allows you to.

Tomat

Dooraven said:
Well this is sad, good luck at Riot, Nome. S2 losing their two of their most public faces is pretty big

You should read some of Xypherous' posts in the Lol forums, the design process she states for he champions is quite insightful.

But yeah, please continue the design blog if Riot allows you to.

Nothing has been confirmed yet right? Maybe Gaben snatched them. Or maybe they're going to work on Rise of Immortals.

Dooraven

As some of you know, I grew up in California and am deeply attached to the environment, family, friends, and culture there. When I moved to Michigan and began working at S2, it was like following a dream, but one that made me have to chose it over everything else in my life. The time has come to return to where I feel I will be happiest living long-term, though many of my valued coworkers will be missed dearly!
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=357329&page=3

Valve Corporation: Headquarters : Bellevue, Washington, U.S.
Riot Games: Headquaters: Culver City, California

I dunno, it's becoming more and more seeming like Riot to me.

dorkimoe

good thing im active :) (whoops got my coins already!) thanks!

hon is so much better than LoL, but im sure its in his best interest. Good luck nome

Conceptor

Best of luck to yourself and MsPudding in the future, wherever that leads Nome :). I'm glad you'll still hang around with HoNGAF though ^^.

Bokr - You can always visit Gaming or OT participate in discussion there?
bubble bubble bubble pop pop

Lone_Prodigy said:
Time to install LoL
I have it installed but I haven't played it yet lol, let's play some noob games sometime.

Swag

I may just have to start playing LoL now, best of luck to you Nome, I'm going to miss your HoN related blog posts and occasionally seeing you in the NeoGaf channel.

Card Boy

Banned
Nome said:

Add me to this list Procarbine.

edit: Er, looks like i got it :) Thanks Nome!

bzm

Nome said:

even me?

PS: Since youre not going to be working with s2 anymore, can you drop the dramabomb that is 'what actually happened between icefrog and s2' ?

Phandy

Awesome news Nome (well I hope its awesome!).
Good luck at the new job. Regardless of all the shit HoN gets, its still a really damn good game, and one of the best MP games I've played in years. You should be proud of you've done. Goodluck to Mspudding too.

(I hope I'm on that list Procarbine! otherwise I'm disappoint.)

Edit - oh yeah that too. Drama bombs please about Icefrog. You always said one time it would all come out.

Kapura

Banned
bzm said:
even me?

PS: Since youre not going to be working with s2 anymore, can you drop the dramabomb that is 'what actually happened between icefrog and s2' ?
this is relevant to my interests

Guesong

Also drop bombs on everything HoN related, like the ridiculous gold prices model that was there forever but more importantly WHY ARE SOME AVATARS PREMIUMS. Shit boggles my mind.

Hope I was on the list, can't log in to confirm atm. T'would refund my Mandromeda, Fire DW and Wraith Revenant! (Got a free ign code, had to spend it!)

Top Bottom