• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Neckbeard

MrMister said:
I should be able to start playing HoN normally tomorrow night, I moved my computer into my room to find out that my ASUS WLAN card is too weak for it to shoot the signal through my case and 3 or 4 dry walls. Going to Fry's tomorrow to get a better replacement, yes believe it or not I can play online games just fine with Wireless.

Even better, when you lose you can always blame lag

Macattk15

I really need to start playing with others.

I'm not super awesome, but I'm not horrible. Over a 1.5 K/D ratio in normals ... but I just keep playing solo and my PSR just keeps droppppping.

NukeDukem

Banned
Macattk15 said:
I really need to start playing with others.

I'm not super awesome, but I'm not horrible. Over a 1.5 K/D ratio in normals ... but I just keep playing solo and my PSR just keeps droppppping.

Stop playing solo matchmaking. :p I need a practice partner too, you should lurk in the Clan NEOGAF channel on HoN.

IceMarker

I'll be online again in 30 minutes or so, hope someone is up for more TMM.

EDIT: Best boots on Flint Beastwood? I'm thinking post haste...
EDIT2: I love playing with fucking dumbasses.
EDIT3: Patch is up, adds Vindicator Alt, Flux, and Flux Alt.

Nome

Those of you wondering why our forums are down, it's because we're getting DDoS'ed really hard. We're currently in the process of migrating our forums to a new server and looking for ways to mitigate the problems.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Know who the DDoS is coming from?

Someone who got banned?

Casval said:
Those of you wondering why our forums are down, it's because we're getting DDoS'ed really hard. We're currently in the process of migrating our forums to a new server and looking for ways to mitigate the problems.
That sucks.

Good luck guys.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Quick question: How do I spectate games? I downloaded the free trial and right now I'm more interested in watching games than I am playing them.

Meeru

Banned
Tomat said:
Quick question: How do I spectate games? I downloaded the free trial and right now I'm more interested in watching games than I am playing them.
not sure if u can with trial but best way is to view stats, serarch the player u want to view, then go to their games played and downloasd/watch thr one u want

IceMarker

Okay okay, I'll be honest, I fell asleep around 3pm yesterday and just woke up, only because I actually did stay up for a long time playing HoN yesterday, and now that I've got my rest time to play all morning before I go to work tonight!

rocK` said:
That is an important question.

Yes. They are. Why wouldn't they be?
Haha its just myf riend on a MAC and me on PC--we're unable to find each others names or receive friend requests.

I believe this may be due to the servers though.

What the F at hackers attacking.

nilay

oh man when i first saw u could buy flags i was ready to spend my cash on an india flag and it wasn't there
This was coming it was either this or burning effigies of s2

Nome

The guys DDoS'ing us are a group of Croatians that run a popular hack-selling site (mainly for FPS games), as well as a paid stat-boosting site.

Kapura

Banned
RYfRR.png

Meeru

Banned
Ok I'm going to say it once. If you are farming by yourself and UNLESS your tp is on cooldown (yes if you are farming by yourself you better be carrying a tp), then you have the additional responsibility to check the minimap every 3 seconds and tp to the nearest tower as soon as you see a gank going on (a gank meaning a group of enemy heroes going after your allies, more specifically when the total number of enemy heroes is greater than your allies by one). If its like four enemy heroes ganking on one hero, then unless you know your friends are coming to tp as well, then don't bother.

This takes practice because you need to tp as soon as you see the enemy heroes coming, its too late if they already unleashed their spells and your ally is yellow/red hp.

I admit I don't do this all the time too but at least I try.

Top Bottom