• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Neckbeard

Hey gang.

I'm gratuating next week (wooo) so I'll have an abundance of free time.

In addition, I've got a fair amount of web development, video editing, and reporting skills.

I've been kicking around ideas for what I'm going to do post-college until my lease expires next month and I move my wife and kid to New York to start my life, and I'm thinking of creating a different type of hon-replay casting/news site. If you're genuinely interested in helping out, please let me know.

Details to follow once I put a little more thought into it and get a few mock-ups together.

Neckbeard said:
It's not the sucking, it's the leaving and the lack of support from the other pubs. It's like they see 2-3 [GAF] tags and start to slack off, thinking we'll carry them through.

Well I got news for you, pubs. GAF sucks! ;-)

I always think 2-3 guys in the same clan will be more coordinated and communicate better. Sometimes they are, other times they insist on laning with their buddy and leave your carry in a dual-melee short lane.

bzm

Meeru said:
I have to admit, starting to learn a little more about silhouette and her ultimate is really a blast to use
yeah, that one escape in that game where i was aluna was SICK

Meeru

Banned
NukeDukem said:
Match #37828885

Roughing it up old school. watch bottom lane get worked over so hard it makes up for everything going on mid and top early game.

Bzm: Stylencer
Throwcarbine: Chipper
Kapura: Magmus
NukeDukem: Pesti

http://www.mediafire.com/?3508n4tt5iwfsst
Dangit nuke can u stop posting mediafire links no one needs to download from a website when u can already download it from the game

vocab

Lone_Prodigy said:
Well that's the last time I play a hard carry. 37 minute Runed Axe. :lol:

Right on time! If you can't get Runed Axe before 20, you might as well just work on another item.

Kapura

Banned
G

G
G

GGG

I ks, pro lets me die. He lets me know he let me die, too.

Then i ks again in similar fashion

Then i miss the stun on magebane, hit the mini and he lvl-5 codex oneshots him

G
G
G
G

Styles

Last game I had was FRUSTRATING. We were doing good, until they decided to farm all game, which eventually lead to our loss. A-holes.

Fake edit: We had a drunk glacius who went off on his own to 'farm'.

NukeDukem

Banned
Match ID: 37952291 -- Team MM | 5v5 | Normal Mode | Single Draft [Chat Log][/QUOTE]

[00:04:03][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> IERJAWOEWRJO
[00:04:03][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> AERK
[00:04:04][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> SERAO
[00:04:04][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> EROA
[00:04:04][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> ERJO
[00:04:34][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> I'M UP FOR CONCEDE
1283838533170.jpg

delirium

New patch is out. TP changes are kind of weird.

Homecoming Stone
- Now disarms the tower you teleport into for 3 seconds (begins at the start of the channel)
- Adds an additional 3 seconds to the disarm for every additional teleport while it is still disarmed
* First disarms for 3s total, length of the channel
* Second disarms for 6s total, 3s seconds past channel
* Third disarms for 9s total, 6s seconds past channel, etc

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=253485

Sanjay

NukeDukem said:

[00:04:03][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> IERJAWOEWRJO
[00:04:03][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> AERK
[00:04:04][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> SERAO
[00:04:04][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> EROA
[00:04:04][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> ERJO
[00:04:34][Legion][CIX]P1NGu> I'M UP FOR CONCEDE
1283838533170.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LOL their fear towards Meeru and then saying how GAF would all go support for him but picked all carry heroes.

bzm

Procarbine said:
Sucks dude.

On an unrelated note, I can't wait to throwcarbine with my new FA skin.
step aside kid, best FA NA here.

Cant decide whether or not to get it, I like FA's current skin too

IceMarker

I guess I can try to run HoN on my netbook... either way my computer is officially dead, I need a new one and I don't know how long that will be. :(

Meeru

Banned
I prefer lotus over tree at lvl 2. The blade plus two of ur attacks will deal more than 200 damage.

There's two things I hate bout her tho. The four sec cd on her salvo and the rehotkeying on her illusion

Macattk15

I fucking love Nomad. Solo MM SDEM picked him when my team was telling me "take soul reaper" then I locked Nomad and someone said "You better be able to carry".

I then proceeded to go 14-0 and force a concede.

delirium

How did top lane lose against a solo MQ, was the pub pebbles that bad? I mean a grip/stun/toss would have killed her. Even at level 1, a grip/stun would have forced her to play very defensively.

EDIT: I also hate play against a Rampage.

NukeDukem

Banned
delirium said:
How did top lane lose against a solo MQ, was the pub pebbles that bad? I mean a grip/stun/toss would have killed her. Even at level 1, a grip/stun would have forced her to play very defensively.

EDIT: I also hate play against a Rampage.
We got her pinned once, but that pebbles was terribad so we lost in the long run ; _ ;

NukeDukem

Banned
Meeru said:
I prefer lotus over tree at lvl 2. The blade plus two of ur attacks will deal more than 200 damage.

There's two things I hate bout her tho. The four sec cd on her salvo and the rehotkeying on her illusion
There are mods out there that can save all your hotkeys for different heroes, as well as any hotkeys you have for couriers.

Top Bottom