• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

delirium

Lessons learned today:

1. Never give up with a tempest on your team.
2. Vindicator, hardest carry in the game.

I still can't believe we won that. Last game, they used both sheeps on me to prevent that tempest ult.

IceMarker

Reborn like a phoenix, I have a new and slightly more powerful computer with over 1.6 TB of space over two HDDs. I will be up and running again by Friday.

Fuck yeah.

NukeDukem

Banned
MrMister said:
I will be up and running again by Friday.

FUCK YEAR!!!
nozergintop4gsl.gif

Neckbeard

Farmed a 12 minute sword last night on Bloodhunter. Got killed because pyro ulted a hero I was about to kill for the heal, otherwise I would have had a 13 minute radiance. Felt real good, man.

Phandy

Bah I could design a better hero than that.

Interested with the whole strength/ranged though. Sounds awesome.
Hopefully it counters OP nomad.

delirium

Phandy said:
Bah I could design a better hero than that.

Interested with the whole strength/ranged though. Sounds awesome.
Hopefully it counters OP nomad.
I think the problem is they don't have enough time to crank out unique designs every 2 weeks.

Phandy

delirium said:
I think the problem is they don't have enough time to crank out unique designs every 2 weeks.

Yeah, in the end I dont care though. I hardly play Heroes of Newerth for the graphics and interesting characters :S

I always thought Nomad was OP because hes so strong early game, and he carries pretty well. His Mirage Strike does so much damage that you can just spam it and force people out of lanes really easy...

Which brings me to the question of how do you counter that in a lane?

Sanjay

Nuke posted this on mumble but needs posting here too for its greatness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFyBCT8l-ZY

Forsaken grab my hand, come on guys lets go home, the music for that moment was so good. The romantic Bollywood track was perfect for rampage and the other team trying to constantly gank Devourer mid.

You gotta man up when your playing HON!

IceMarker

4 am... still working kinks out of new system... transferring 100+ GB worth of data from old HDD to new HDD... must resist urge to hold off work and play HoN...

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Watching Tralf's stream atm, some funny games going on.

Thinking about streaming some throwcarbine GAF hon games...

So the drd guys from the tutorial vids are in this game, and the one that does the talking is throwing harder than I do, 0-9 ws. drd front page inc.

kagete

Woo did I hear DOTA2 being mentioned??? I can't wait for it to release as I'm burned out on HON atm.

Meeru, are you going to cancel your wedding if it conflicts with the Dota2 release date?

Meeru

Banned
kagete said:
Woo did I hear DOTA2 being mentioned??? I can't wait for it to release as I'm burned out on HON atm.

Meeru, are you going to cancel your wedding if it conflicts with the Dota2 release date?
dude im getting married in two weeks lol. but dont owrry man ill turn her into a raging dota pro gamer no problem

bzm

Procarbine said:
Watching Tralf's stream atm, some funny games going on.

Thinking about streaming some throwcarbine GAF hon games...

So the drd guys from the tutorial vids are in this game, and the one that does the talking is throwing harder than I do, 0-9 ws. drd front page inc.
Do it

bzm

looks like fun, would like to play behe on the same team as him.
Also, i like the idea of pushing a team out of kongors pit with the ult

IceMarker

I should be able to start playing HoN normally tomorrow night, I moved my computer into my room to find out that my ASUS WLAN card is too weak for it to shoot the signal through my case and 3 or 4 dry walls. Going to Fry's tomorrow to get a better replacement, yes believe it or not I can play online games just fine with Wireless.

Tijnisch

Neo Member
When Nomad's ulti gets triggered while Pesti's bugs are on him, the bugs just disappear. I hope they didn't do that on purpose.

Top Bottom